Merry Xmas

I got some new jeans and clothes + new addidas hightops + Sony Headphones ( they work great! ) + 2 jackets + 2 remote-controle helicopters with 2 controllers ( they r so freaking fun! , my dad shoot each other with them :D ) and yah thats it :D

Merry Christmas Dooggzzzz<3

I got a Macbook Pro 15" With Retina display
Sennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headset
Steelseries Sensei Raw
16 GB Ram for my Macbook
Some cash
Some clothes

so what did everyone get this year?

me i jus got a bunch of clothes, some money and a Victor Cruz Giants jersey

Oh man... another Giants fan! Cheers, and Merry Christmas to you.

What I got was basically an ipod, Giants watch, some boots and other little things.

Edit- Oh, and a random $400 or so from my parents. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coal.

I got 3 of my accounts hacked by a guy using fake ID of me. It's great to lose $2,000+ worth in accounts and toons overnight.

If you guys see me on any of my toons, it's not me. Don't add any randoms to real ID...he can do all of this just by knowing the name on your account.

sneaky, should i delete u from real id then

If I come online and don't say anything, yes. Otherwise, no, since all of my accounts are currently locked until the dispute of ownership is settled.

@Daga: The twinks across all of my accounts alone are worth over a thousand. Then there's my mains, mounts etc.

The twinks across all of my accounts alone are worth over a thousand. Then there's my mains, mounts etc.

No one is going to pay $1000 for an account that has every class bis at 19, yet only your account. But, knowing that your account has access to The Union memberships.. now that will make it priceless.

If I come online and don't say anything, yes. Otherwise, no, since all of my accounts are currently locked until the dispute of ownership is settled.

@Daga: The twinks across all of my accounts alone are worth over a thousand. Then there's my mains, mounts etc.

check your inbox

Users who are viewing this thread