EU+US Mercaeder - 70 Twink Rogue Montage

Most of the people posting are high egoed. Personally just make videos for entertainment. I main druids, so. Clearly I'm not going to be up to par with some of these kids expectations lol. But ive been a content producer for years, you learn to EleGiggle some responses and move on. Doesn't phase me at all tbh
This just sounds like someone trying to protect their own ego by refusing to acknowledge legitimate criticism.

This just sounds like someone trying to protect their own ego by refusing to acknowledge legitimate criticism.
No, not at all. I take in consideration on what you guys say, but at the end the style of my videos or that video specifically wasn't seen right by you guys on how I made it. So, instead of debating and explaining, just gonna let the ball roll and say whatever.

No, not at all. I take in consideration on what you guys say, but at the end the style of my videos or that video specifically wasn't seen right by you guys on how I made it. So, instead of debating and explaining, just gonna let the ball roll and say whatever.
Yet you still felt the need to call your critics high egoed kids.

Yet you still felt the need to call your critics high egoed kids.
I called the people posting here that, cause ive known about you guys for years now. I dont call my critics that. Everyones entitled to their own opinion on what they view

i sEe yOU wEnT fOR the moNtagE styLe of pLaY aND edTiting, wHich yoU nAilEd peRfeCt! pErsOnally i liKe tHe fuLl vIsUal aNd MoRe eMphAsis on shOwcaSing, buT You hiT wHat yOu aiMEd For, anD reST iS pErsonAl pRefeRence. GOod vIdeO All tHiNgs cOnsiDeRed!
spongebob.jpg

Hey I got a good meme for you.

Piloted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I called the people posting here that, cause ive known about you guys for years now. I dont call my critics that. Everyones entitled to their own opinion on what they view
Again this is exactly what I meant when I said it sounds like you're refusing to acknowledge valid criticism. You are differentiating between "you guys" presumably meaning the people in this thread and "your critics", implying that the people in this thread didn't have valid criticisms.

I thought the new forum guidelines were put in place to encourage new users and make this a place where people could feel comfortable.
Some posts here are just making fun of an individual and not providing any feed back or improvement suggestions.
Although subtle it still looks like toxic behavior to me and not a very welcoming environment for new tinks.

What Fx said was at least constructive and I agree with him about the gameplay, I don't like the filters and some zooms were confusing. I still think it was a good attempt at editing and that feedback can at least provide motivation for improvement rather than just unnecessary discouragement for anyone considering posting at all....

sorry, I still use the universal resource locator twinkinfo.com

Users who are viewing this thread