Mega Lulz

Spooksters said:
Well...its not really a useless enchant, better than beastslaying ^^

And Fiery, and everything else, if you're a druid.

PVE drood?

I remember using swipe alot in pvp. :confused:

3 people on you, it would proc once every 2 swipes?

Could you pair it with Whelp gloves?

That has a 5%, so hitting 3 targets with swipe would also increase its chance.

Edit: Would sticking it on summat like Glacial Stone be any good?

Yupp said:
PVE drood?

I remember using swipe alot in pvp. :confused:

3 people on you, it would proc once every 2 swipes?

Could you pair it with Whelp gloves?

That has a 5%, so hitting 3 targets with swipe would also increase its chance.

Edit: Would sticking it on summat like Glacial Stone be any good?

Actually it would not proc every swipes. You're losing to the law of Gambler's Fallancy, where you assume that 15% is added up each time to equal 45%. In reality the actual chance for it to NOT proc is (1 - x%)^y where x is the proc chance and y is the number of chances. The actual chance would be 38.5875% if attacking 3 targets each time, which is once every 3 swipes.

So viable for pvp or not?

I remember back in the day my feral drood at 19 (such a noob back then), i used to spam swipe due to being ganged up on. Kinky?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Actually it would not proc every swipes. You're losing to the law of Gambler's Fallancy, where you assume that 15% is added up each time to equal 45%. In reality the actual chance for it to NOT proc is (1 - x%)^y where x is the proc chance and y is the number of chances. The actual chance would be 0.385875% if attacking 3 targets each time, which is once every 3 swipes.

Wuuut?

It would be binompdf(3,0,.15) = 61.4% chance that fiery blaze doesnt proc when hitting 3 targets

Cliche said:
Wuuut?

It would be binompdf(3,0,.15) = 61.4% chance that fiery blaze doesnt proc when hitting 3 targets

I forgot to add 2 zero's. My mistake.

would something like [item]brackclaw[/item] be worth it with this enchant? it has crappy DPS but fastest speed available to a 19... might be worth it just on AOE pulls if in fact the enchant is a straight up proc chance rather than PPM.

i wonder if a stam rogue using daggers and a SnD build could make a good threat tank using two of these chants?

So is this viable for pvp?

Duel buzzer on a rogue with this?

Or a stam built druid?

Users who are viewing this thread