Meet The Twinks: HB

I'm glad to see HB is still here! I stumbled upon his stream tonight and was pleased to see 19s still kicking! HB was always one of the most kind and genuine people in the gulch, it's a great relief to see that still holds true.

HB and I, I think the week after we first met, had a podcast together where we talked about how you are either a nice, positive person who helps the bracket or you play long enough to get disillusioned and become a villain. I defended the latter, because of course, by that point that's where I was in my WoW "career" and he defended the former. There was a spot where I thought I might have a "I told you so" moment with Harvest, but that turned pretty quickly.

I'm proud to say HB is one of the only players that I know of that has retained their in-game talent without becoming a total scumbag (in 19s especially you seem to either be washed-up, elitist or complete shit). To say he's one of the few people in this game that has made it impossible to quit for me is an understatement.

It was a pleasure being a part of Ursin and beyond with you - to HB!

Would love to see an interview of my man Yoube. He's played a huge role in twinking and one that very few people know about .. [MENTION=17891]Sketchbag[/MENTION]. I'd love to write the intro :)

This bro right here took me under his wing back when I was wee tinker during the Cata boomers. He may not have looked like much a couple years back, but I knew he had a natural born talent for leading and inspiring even before I could gauge my own potential. Although I parted ways with LSFTW after a moderate time to pursue my own ambitions which eventually led me to my permanent home in Skill Ratio (Waw Tawent), we've always kept in touch throughout the good, the bad, and the ugly that 19s has thrown our way these past 3 years and watched each other grow as players together and against one another.

I can happily say that both of us are currently at an all time high in our twonking careers, but unlike myself, HB has a burning passion like no other and will only continue to soar if not potentially seize the throne in the near future.

This man has always been held in the highest regards by me, whether or not I like to show it xD. For someone who has put up with my bull for so long and still stuck with me to the end I can most certainly call HB a true friend to myself and anyone else who has had the privilege of really getting to know Chase.

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The Host with the Most, if you don't know you won't know, The One and Only Hbizzle fo Shizzle.

Sincerely,

Sliq2Quick AKA MrStealYogurl...deuces

Users who are viewing this thread