Medivh, Horde or Alliance?

Feiro

OG
Well, I've decided to roll a twink on Medivh, but not sure which Faction.

Any guilds in either faction have space for another Twink?

It will most likely be a Rogue, as I have most experience with them.

Also open to any other realms.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Come to think of it, I'd prefer Alliance as I have never played an Alliance toon.

Id say go Horde, there seem to be about 5 horde guilds. As far as I know theres only 1 ally guild, and its just my shaman.

If I were you, I would roll somewhere else and server xfer. AGM is near impossble unless you have reliable help.

If you want Medivh, Then roll a horde, but keep in mind we on Warsong are looking for xfers and new players.

Cookíes said:
If you want Medivh, Then roll a horde, but keep in mind we on Warsong are looking for xfers and new players.

What Classes You Looking Fer?

BTW - Medivh = Horde

canihascookie said:
What Classes You Looking Fer?

We are looking for anything but shamans and mages right now. We can fully fund also. provided you know how to play, which you will be trialed on.

Cookíes said:

I keeled you last night on my ally lock. Watcha doing trying to burn me down with fire?

:) Good to play with ya again horde side too.

wrong thread...whoops.

Feiro said:
Well, I've decided to roll a twink on Medivh, but not sure which Faction.

Any guilds in either faction have space for another Twink?

It will most likely be a Rogue, as I have most experience with them.

Also open to any other realms.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Come to think of it, I'd prefer Alliance as I have never played an Alliance toon.

Hi bud,

Fishin Buddies on Mannoroth is a Ruin guild of rerolls that couldnt get games on their battlegroups so we rolled a new guild 3.5 weeks ago over there. We already have over 110 new 19 twinks leveling and rolling. We get gear and enchants by just farming stuff in runs and with our DK's and we have such a good, fun group of guys growing together. You are welcome to come roll with us, wisper any member for invite and to make a new toon. Welcome if so :)

Cookíes said:
We are looking for anything but shamans and mages right now. We can fully fund also. provided you know how to play, which you will be trialed on.

Cookiess when will you be on so I can talk to you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread