mechano hogs/tundra mammoth @ 40 no more?

on an earlier ptr build traveler tundra mammoths were level 40 and mechano hogs were 40 but i just checked ptr.wowhead.com and they were back to 60 and 80

[item][/item]

[item][/item]

i was actually looking forward to that :(

I want a war bear or a raptor personally =/ I think if they made it 60 to 80 Blizz will fix it soon. They changed it the first time, they might do it again.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
on an earlier ptr build traveler tundra mammoths were level 40 and mechano hogs were 40 but i just checked ptr.wowhead.com and they were back to 60 and 80

[item][/item]

[item][/item]

i was actually looking forward to that :(

That's probably a bug on their part. I'm pretty sure I remember a Blue saying specifically that those 2 mounts now required lvl 40 like all other Epic Ground Mounts.

Far as my knowledge wowhead never changed them to 40 in the first place.

Also if you look at any other mounts they are still the old 3.1 level requirements

So I wouldn't worry about it

Ninjato said:
Far as my knowledge wowhead never changed them to 40 in the first place.

Also if you look at any other mounts they are still the old 3.1 level requirements

So I wouldn't worry about it

im probably wrong but i thought i remembered ptr.wowhead.com changing the mount level to 40 during an early build but w/e. probably thinking of the picture posted awhile back

will check once servers come up

I saved for so long for mechano hog, i hope this is a myth! But then again, think of all the free action pots i could make with 13k gold haha!

Bearywhite said:
Made the hog yesterday, ran me about broke but it was worth it haha!

man if you weren't KoS before....look out!

Andraklas7 said:
anyone running around on a tundra mammoth yet? :p or got a screenshot?

im sure some people are - they not not read/contribute to the site tho

Users who are viewing this thread