Meadow ring of eluding anything worth?

Andraklas7 said:
rofl.. come and trade me in-game on Draenor EU and I show you it still exist buddy ;) hahah.

and it dropped like 10 mins before I made this post yesterday!! ehm your the troll;):rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

so. shall I try with 50g ? and theres loads of 19 twinks on draenor btw :p

Someone will buy that for their twink. I paid 10g for mine even though I never use it, still kind of pimp to link in chat though. A throwback to the glory days...

Start it at 200g.

you might be able to get it off ur hands for like 100g if you can find a rogue who either

A-just came back

B-wants it for that reminiscing factor

C-has too much gold

IMO, make a lol clothy w/ max dodge rating set

there are always players who look at old info when building twinks....including those who have 80's and claim others are noobs. i catch them asking for head libram enchants, etc at times too

i used to get "meadow rings", and "wranglers wristguards" in BFD when i farmed tangy clam meat. plus have run players there for gear. last eluding ring i saw was about 2 months ago running a warrior.

i quickly told him DO NOT EQUIP THAT RING. i told him to put on AH for 150-250G. i believe he sold it for 250. this was on mannoroth a RUIN BG server

Andraklas7 said:
rofl.. come and trade me in-game on Draenor EU and I show you it still exist buddy ;) hahah.

and it dropped like 10 mins before I made this post yesterday!! ehm your the troll;):rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

so. shall I try with 50g ? and theres loads of 19 twinks on draenor btw :p

I'll vouch for Andra, I was there when he said it dropped.

So if you dont beleive him, or you want to spew false bullshit, get fucked.

That is all :D

Twinkzruz is the community idiot. Sort of like the village idiot, except this isn't a village. I don't pay any attention to anything he says without him posting a source.

Picked mine up for normally 1-5g. I'd just sell for 25-50g their nothing awesome anymore due to nerf but still nice old school gear to have in bags + if you wanted to make a dodge set for no point.

Kítty

Well I got 2 of these soulbound on my rogue from before it was nerfed. And also have a unbound version in my bag. (got 1 for free and the other 2 for less then 1g from AH)

They used to be good but I think you will have a hard time selling these to a real twink now. You might get really lucky and sell it for 200g but I don't think it will be easy to find a buyer. However for ~50g you might be able to find someone who just wants it for the old school style.

postCount++;

Only 8 more till 1,000 Omgima!! Gonna make a thread about it? Maybe you can buff your post count even farther in it with useless crap. <3

Sanitarium said:
postCount++;

Only 8 more till 1,000 Omgima!! Gonna make a thread about it? Maybe you can buff your post count even farther in it with useless crap. <3

i know right!

postCount++;

and no, meadow ring of eluding isn't worth anything

oops double post

postCount--;

You has over 1k!

I've seen this drop and also seen them in the AH a lot more than Shadowfang's. If you're lucky you can catch some old school twink off guard who doesn't know dodge got nerfed. Seen them still go for around 1k, but totally not worth it. This item prob has a similar drop rate of items suck as wrangler's wristband's of <Falcon/Monkey/Stamina>.

Users who are viewing this thread