Me? Girl problems!?

Tips + Girl + TI + WoW players ?!? = Better go home

I'd say, Cya biatch.

I agree that this is not the best place to ask for advice about relationships. I do know a person that can perhaps help you out named, Rick. He's helped me in many tough situations. His number is: 772-257-4501. Hope you get it worked out man.

-Ink

Quelfep said:
This really isn't the place to be asking this. This is TwinkInfo, the trolling capital.

you forgot the official forums

Hi my magey,

How have you been buddy? I will need you again soon, more on that later.

Also for anyone who doesn't know audio is in my guild and is my D mage, and he has such a sexy accent that Twinkytoes and I would double team him right away if he was here.

Ok here is the best advice you will get. The ONLY way to get over a girl, is to bed another. You can call it whatever you want, I have known so many guys that can confirm this for certainty. There is something literally chemical about the fact that you will think about the last girl you were with until another comes along, its a very powerful thing.

Bed another, trust, thank me later.

I will need you in about 3 weeks bud, an alliance shaman healer @ 39, more to come then.

wuv123 said:
hi my magey,

how have you been buddy? I will need you again soon, more on that later.

Also for anyone who doesn't know audio is in my guild and is my d mage, and he has such a sexy accent that twinkytoes and i would double team him right away if he was here.

Ok here is the best advice you will get. The only way to get over a girl, is to bed another. You can call it whatever you want, i have known so many guys that can confirm this for certainty. There is something literally chemical about the fact that you will think about the last girl you were with until another comes along, its a very powerful thing.

Bed another, trust, thank me later.

I will need you in about 3 weeks bud, an alliance shaman healer @ 39, more to come then.

how fucking dare you, you sexist pig you why i'll bite your cock off at the base and spit it in your milkshake.

this is the saddest crock ive seen in awhile

Audiofreak said:
You make it sound so easy.

The girl has maybe come into my mind 3 times in the past year- you think it'll just pass?

I would agree completely with your suggestion if it hadn't been a year already, you know what I mean?

At the risk of sounding a callous bastard, i would agree, just forget her. Ive done the whole GF thing, the fuck buddy thing and neither work for me. If a girl can keep me interested long enough for me to accidentally walk into a relationship then I tend to resent it and miss being single (Im not callous enough to actually cheat though, just to clarify). The fuck buddy thing doesnt work in my experience, because they either get too attached and associate too much meaning to what you're doing or they make you feel 3 feet tall. So yeah, my advice is; forget her and move on. You might like her now, but tbh if you're not absolutely obsessed with her then you might regret it, especially if you want to just stay mates. You yourself said that you've had better, personality wise as well as looks, so you'll soon find someone else that should interest you, you're just feeling territorial jealousy atm.

Edit: Wuvs speaks the truth. You might hate it Hurp but for me at least its true. He doesnt owe her anything, he hasnt spoken to her in a year or something, so he's not hurting anyone by sleeping with someone else

hurps one opinionated dude

Kore nametooshort said:
At the risk of sounding a callous bastard, i would agree, just forget her. Ive done the whole GF thing, the fuck buddy thing and neither work for me. If a girl can keep me interested long enough for me to accidentally walk into a relationship then I tend to resent it and miss being single (Im not callous enough to actually cheat though, just to clarify). The fuck buddy thing doesnt work in my experience, because they either get too attached and associate too much meaning to what you're doing or they make you feel 3 feet tall. So yeah, my advice is; forget her and move on. You might like her now, but tbh if you're not absolutely obsessed with her then you might regret it, especially if you want to just stay mates. You yourself said that you've had better, personality wise as well as looks, so you'll soon find someone else that should interest you, you're just feeling territorial jealousy atm.

Edit: Wuvs speaks the truth. You might hate it Hurp but for me at least its true. He doesnt owe her anything, he hasnt spoken to her in a year or something, so he's not hurting anyone by sleeping with someone else

Your callous disregard for the sovereign might of the Gurubashi Empire has been noted. The inhabitants of Zul'Gurub have been alerted to your presence.

Quelfep said:
Your callous disregard for the sovereign might of the Gurubashi Empire has been noted. The inhabitants of Zul'Gurub have been alerted to your presence.

too bad their level 60 dungeon is out dated and they pose no threat to Org guards.

you and glance, givin bad names to the canadiens

Falkor said:
you and glance, givin bad names to the canadiens

eh man what sorry, i couldnt hear you over my huskies outside barkin' up a storm, eh? i wanna get some new oens since cars don't exist yet in canada, but you know it just sucks like that, i mean, with these igloo houses the neighbors get really pissed off at us since the walls don't block much sound and doors don't even exist. Well, I gotta go play a game of hackie then me and my team are goin' out to the tim hortons to get us some bagels and double doubles.

its funny cuz tim hortons is everywhere. i see a bout a million commercials per hockey game on cbc. im actually impressed you both have the interwebs though, must be a couple of dem rich canadians, eh!!

man i hope the habs make it to the cup. screw the pens

oh the habs made it to the cup? i han't been able to git to watch dem tvs cus we ran out of oil fur the 'gloo, and what we do have left I been usin' on this lap top to look up low low prices on blubber beaver tails and maple syrup, you must understand my predicament, eh?

Falkor;15682 man i [B said:
hope[/B] the habs make it to the cup. screw the pens

no they havent made anything yet, game 5 2nite; tied 2-2

understandable the confusion since ur from up north

Users who are viewing this thread