MB extremely inactive (title fixed for Dorygon)

Nope Das was the only one to sell out. But he does pop buy once and a while when were running games to complain about things like his inactive guild and talks about the fragmented ally side.

As for him going to Waw talent, I would say why they have the majority of ally twinks and have basically destroyed the brac by absorbing much more then they need to premade. Maby they should let go the people not needed cause then the allies may be able to feild teams that are not a fluke pug, or the entire good population on vent trying to beat on small pugs.

He played for our guild for 3 and a half years or so prior to leaving. His premise for leaving was to fight waw talent. That never happened so his guild went inactive. That is as much as I know cause i kinda stopped talking to him alot after that.

He played for our guild for 3 and a half years or so prior to leaving. His premise for leaving was to fight waw talent. That never happened so his guild went inactive. That is as much as I know cause i kinda stopped talking to him alot after that.

Honestly Incredabull, you're pathetic. Calling someone a "sellout" because they want to go to an [good] active guild is pretty funny. I understand that he was in your guild for a long time but people move on. Stop trashing him because he wants to move on from a shitty guild to one that can actually return a flag. Don't take your anger out on him; take it out on yourself for not being able to keep him in your guild because of your disgusting array of people.

Honestly Incredabull, you're pathetic. Calling someone a "sellout" because they want to go to an [good] active guild is pretty funny. I understand that he was in your guild for a long time but people move on. Stop trashing him because he wants to move on from a shitty guild to one that can actually return a flag. Don't take your anger out on him; take it out on yourself for not being able to keep him in your guild because of your disgusting array of people.

This is one of your 24 posts? Sorry guys but it doesn't matter how much you guys polish his asshole. He's still not going to join Waw Tawent
<

I am not hating on him at all what I have said in this thread I have said to his face. As for his guild being inactive he told me that on real ID over the last month or so and as they begged him to play 29s,39s, then 70.

As usual though you hate on us to promote yourself like your a Lil Asian Don king.

Why can't you all just get along? >.>

Who cares where Zeiren transfers to. As long as he enjoys the people he plays with and still does picnics with me, all will be well in the world.

I am not hating on him at all what I have said in this thread I have said to his face. As for his guild being inactive he told me that on real ID over the last month or so and as they begged him to play 29s,39s, then 70.

As usual though you hate on us to promote yourself like your a Lil Asian Don king.

jesus christ i can't even process how clueless you are

rofl

I guess some people can't be happy for others.

jesus christ i can't even process how clueless you are

rofl

<3

Users who are viewing this thread