May Return to F2P

Fourtwennay

Legend
Hi :) some of you should remember me....
I'm debating on making a return to F2P. I quit after growing tired of spending every waking minute grinding gear and playing WSG. However I do miss those stressful games in WSG lol and now that my gf started working 3rd shift this week, I find myself with some late night play time on my hands... So, for the question behind this thread.

What to roll?

I'm thinking perhaps a priest. I am very experienced with this class, however I have pretty much played it to the ground in the past so my choice is up for debates. I will be on AP horde side, so any suggestions? Are any classes doing rather well currently? (and I don't mean hunters). Is horde side lacking any particular classes? Or alliance for that matter, I could play there as well doesn't matter to me.

Also who here that I used to play with is still around?

F2p is currently infested with 24's, quel'thalas and crazy ass healers. But it's fun :)

Yeah it was infested with 24s before lol

Hi Judas Priest! :)

I don't see too many 24s on Aerie Peak, at most I see 5 or 6 per match, and that's both teams combined.

I haven't seen many 24's on my new 20, I have been loving it! The best thing is having those terrible 24's try to kill you and watching them fail miserably. xD

Users who are viewing this thread