Max level 1 twink crit?

No, I heard that too - and I checked - have a picture if i can figure out how to attach it...

I made this level 1 to check some stuff out, fishing being one of them - and currently on the ptr fishing still requires level 5.

Elairan said:
I'd prefer dueling people on real twinks

"Real Twinks" I do believe a twink is just a lower level character, decked out of the ass that people play to enjoy the game..? Unless it has changed from what I believe, and it now meant to be a perfect level x9 character used for pvp?

@ spooksters

/hug

dont let the haters bring you down. :)

TheUD said:

yay hugs! And seriously...whats with this "book of rules of the world...of warcraft" stuff? It's a game!! If you do something that makes you enjoy the game, who cares what other people think - do it!

Current Level 1 Twink Build

Does anyone have a current level 1 twink build with enchants that they can post? I have a level 1 Rogue that I have been working on but I can get the stats that I have seen others posting. All the guides I have found while searching are from over a year ago and still include pre-nerf head and leg enchants. Also for any enchants that the level 1 cannot apply themselves could you please post details on how to get them applied. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Level 1 Rogue Twink:

Head - Violet Hat (no enchant - can I apply one?)

Neck - Soap on a Rope (WTB Voice Amplification Modulator)

Shoulders - None (working on BOA heirloom shoulders)

Back - None (WTB Linen Cloak with +3 agility)

Chest - Haliscan Jacket (+50 Health - is there a better enchant?)(I also have a Royal Dangui that I could use but no Formal Dangui yet)

Shirt - None

Bracers - Cracked Leather Bracers (+7 Stamina - haven't upgraded - is there a better enchant?)

Gloves - Cracked Leather Gloves (+7 Agility - haven't upgraded - is there a better enchant?)

Waist - Cracked Leather Belt

Legs - Tuxedo Pants (no enchant - can I apply one?)

Feet - Cracked Leather Boots (+7 Stamina - haven't upgraded - is there a better enchant?)

Ring 1 - Gold Wedding Band

Ring 2 - None

Trinket 1 - Insignia of the Alliance

Trinket 2 - None

Main Hand - Keen Machete (Fiery Weapon)

you can use +150 hp on Haliscan (and all kinds of TBC enchants)

+9 stam to bracers

+15 agi to gloves, and Worn Leather Gloves got 1 more armor then your current (best in slot)

use Rugged Armor Kit (+40 armor) on Tuxedo Pant

also, get a boa wep before shoulders, boa weps got 6 dps, and use lifestealing instead of fiery

furbolg medicine pouch (+10 stam off-hand from farming timbermaw hold rep) in off-hand

Xposure said:
you can use +150 hp on Haliscan (and all kinds of TBC enchants)

+9 stam to bracers

+15 agi to gloves, and Worn Leather Gloves got 1 more armor then your current (best in slot)

use Rugged Armor Kit (+40 armor) on Tuxedo Pant

also, get a boa wep before shoulders, boa weps got 6 dps, and use lifestealing instead of fiery

furbolg medicine pouch (+10 stam off-hand from farming timbermaw hold rep) in off-hand

this is your new bible, folllow it.

Agilitize said:
Well with 3.2 coming I'm gonna finaly make a level 1 twink, since we can now get agm. And I've been wondering what is the max crit a level 1 twink can get? Ive seen level 10 twinks with 50% crit. So i was wondering if level one twinks could get up to around 80% crit? How sweet would that be with almost every hit a crit!

I made a level ten hunter once just to see how high I could get his crit rating. It's utter madness, but I managed over 97%. IT's sad when you consider I had 95% crit at level 1.

Crit at level 1

lvl1huntercrit.jpg

Crit at level 10

lvl10huntercrit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread