Max HP[1]

Has anyone beat 2073 hp yet?

wowscrnshot022013182204.jpg

Bøglund, Enough said already.

I can confirm that you can get atleast 3k. I don't have any AGM yet so I am not there. But I have 2.5k health.
How? I'm pretty sure they've limited buffs to 1 stamina buff at a time, and you can only stack Smitten 5 times.. I've got full stamina gear, so how did you do that? I stack it 5 times, but if I enter a new city, it'll be reduced to 4 again.

Vanessa, I'm talking about in this patch.

I haven't done a buff scenario in a long time...back with leg/head enchants I remember hitting 3.5k once. I'll do some buff checking...but I think 2-2.5 would be about it

I haven't done a buff scenario in a long time...back with leg/head enchants I remember hitting 3.5k once. I'll do some buff checking...but I think 2-2.5 would be about it
The buff stacks 4 times from the 4 different cities, and the day after that, you can start stacking them higher, but if you leave a zone after that you'll lose a buff. That's for Smitten. I'm pretty sure you can only have one stamina buff at a time. Halaani Whiskey gives you another 200 hp. With max hp gear I get 783 hp unbuffed. 200hp x 6 = 1200. 1983. I just found out that Blood Boil & warrior shout buffs for 10%, so that's more than the priest buff gives(right?). With a shammy effect on me, I landed at 2280hp.
wowscrnshot022113111218.jpg

Edit: I think the scroll of stamina stacks with it, so 2310 hp is possible atleast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the max for rogues only? Because tauren get an extra 5% of base health, and some classes start with more stam, right?

Users who are viewing this thread