Max haste druid

weuj

Legend
could someone link a max haste druid armory or chardev? and what spec is the best to dmg with max haste?

Currently working on one but to be honest, after you get past 75% haste, in feral you reach a point where 5 haste is equivalent to only .1 decrease in attack speed. for haste feral set tho just use ceremonial gloves +10 haste, lava dredger +20 haste, the 2 haste pve trinks. the boa dps leather legs, cloth boa head, and agil boa cloak. However this will only get you down to about .48 att speed whereas with just the dredger and 2 boa trinks, im getting .57 att speed and thats without the boa cloak, or legs yet. honestly there's a significant line where agil should be prioritized over haste. I'm thinking of even doing 15 agil to gloves just to buff the amount i hit with each att but i dont know. I'll check when i have the gear and make 2 sets and try and see which get the best dps. may be 2-3 weeks tho. Pm me and ill give you my real id. . Edit: just noticed that at 28 haste at lvl 10 your wraths will be exactly 1 sec casts so right at gcd. maybe worth just getting to only there and then stacking agil or int depending on spec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently working on one but to be honest, after you get past 75% haste, in feral you reach a point where 5 haste is equivalent to only .1 decrease in attack speed. for haste feral set tho just use ceremonial gloves +10 haste, lava dredger +20 haste, the 2 haste pve trinks. the boa dps leather legs, cloth boa head, and agil boa cloak. However this will only get you down to about .48 att speed whereas with just the dredger and 2 boa trinks, im getting .57 att speed and thats without the boa cloak, or legs yet. honestly there's a significant line where agil should be prioritized over haste. I'm thinking of even doing 15 agil to gloves just to buff the amount i hit with each att but i dont know. I'll check when i have the gear and make 2 sets and try and see which get the best dps. may be 2-3 weeks tho. Pm me and ill give you my real id. . Edit: just noticed that at 28 haste at lvl 10 your wraths will be exactly 1 sec casts so right at gcd. maybe worth just getting to only there and then stacking agil or int depending on spec.

What about energy regen? Something you should take in account too as feral :)

Atm in the gear im using I have .50 attack speed and doing what I think is decent dmg as feral wich is 150 ish mangle crits and 400-800 ferocious bites when it crits (and cds to get up to 800) is that good dmg for a feral? And I will link my armory when I get on a computer so I don't have to write what gear I'm using :p

Stack haste till you are barely under your GCD, then go ag. As mentioned above even past GCD haste does amazing things for regen, but you really want some AP and crit too. For pro regen go troll. :)

Does anyone know at what point Haste gets your Rejuv to 7 or 8 ticks at level 10? ~35% Haste raises it from 4 to 6 ticks, so I have to figure 98% to the max of a little over 100% might get it to 8 ticks. That's 8 ticks in 12s, plus the initial heal, which is quite a bit.

Also, to clarify every 10% haste increases cat energy regen by 1/s, so 100% haste would double it to 20/s. Popping lifebloom 225, giving 50 haste rating, yields another 128% haste. Berserking would give 20% more haste, thus 2/s for 10s.

My intuition tells me that haste stacking is profitable for 10 druid as long as you can burn your energy with mangle, but its not always possible also when haste is not stacked at all. When of your enemies dodging, parrying a lot ... then its very hard to burn all haste.

Users who are viewing this thread