Max dodge as of 3.2

toxic

OG
Just for fun, I wanted to see how much dodge I could possibly get now. I don't belive Im missing anything.

177agi

24dodge rating

Turns into 40.99% dodge.

I belive that is as high as a horde rogue can get. UD atleast.

I Have a 19 rogue gnome, back in the day was like 60-65% dodge.

He has + 12 dodge on cloak, 2 x meadow Ring of eluding, and max Agility available to him.

As of 3.2 I think hes around about 41 or 42% dodge, * sigh*..

My rogue has close to 44% atm

Edit: 43.10%

@kusakari

Thanks, for mentioning that. I do not have a cloak with +12dodge rating, and its not attainable anymore : (. I did realise I could gain 2-5 more points of agility by using a diffrent chestpeace.

@Murk

Nelf passive dodge makes me jelous somtimes.

You can get +12 dodge rating on your cloak. To be honest, though, dodge rating is pretty worthless. MUCH better off with stamina/agility.

I know I saw a Night Elf with over 220 agility (pre-legpatch nerf), and I don't think much more than that was ever achievable. Nowadays you can't break 200, although you can get pretty close, but not without dropping lots of stamina. Everywhere.

@cooperation

You can not get +12 dodge rating to cloak anymore. Patch 3.1(I think its 3.1) removed the pretbc formula/recipy from the game. If you had trained the formula it turned into the new one. yes its still +12 dodge, but the TBC version that requires ilevel 35 item.

So if you know how to get around that, Share.

While dodge isn't the best stat, its still fun to min/max things. I have all 20slot bags full of gear for diffrent sets, and 1 for rum/sharpining stones, bandaids and the like. I usually run with +stealth on my cloak, or 15nature resist.

TBC 12 dodge has always been req 35, but it has always been ablee to go on low lvl gear, at least thats what ive been told.

@toxic. My rogue isnt nelf

12 Dodge to cloak is still atainable by first enchanting a vellum then applying the enchant via the twink.

Ozmo-Thunderlord

My rogue, I know my weapon is wrong - can't seem to find a weapon with 3 agi still enchanted with 15 agi

NEs 2% isn't factored into dodge, its a 2% chance to force an attack to miss now

Anyway, the only thing I saw missing was 12 dodge to cloak and 5 defense to bracers...

I tried doing the same thing back before dodge got nerfed (2x agms, max agi, specd dodge etc) and had like 96% avoidance

I wonder if any 35 lvl enchants are better than 19 chests

EDIT: Tried logging out in the right gear, might take a while for armory to update

toxic said:
@deaconator

Thanks for the info, I'll pick a few of those up.

@squids

Very nice!

For furture reference, if someone post something that helps you out, click the "Thank" command on the right underneath their post.

My nelf rogue got 42.23 dodge, and i dont have any dodge rating, not even full agi >.< Nelf rogues for the win

Users who are viewing this thread