Max Base Stats you can get.

2a0c0ax.png

373 unbuffed if I were to replace my searing words with the 10agi/10haste trinket. CBA to farm it. The only 3 upgrades for max ap from my set would be 1 more agi from a properly scaled Off-hand BvB, +3 agi from 13 ap on old gloves (which are 9 agi base +13 to my 11 base + 8), and +X ap from GF'd helm enchants..

Max possible AP would be somewhere around 387 but I don't think anyone can get passed my 373.. Maybe I'm wrong.

9a1j7c.png

This is my balanced set I use on a daily basis. 333ap, 15% crit, 8.5% vers.

Hey I have a properly scaled BvB chilling on one of my toons

anyone know max INT set? my priest is getting close, wondering if anyone knows what max int boots/bracers/rings are. i could pick up a few getting hand of edward, but can wait until blade gets buffed so idc bout that. pretty sure band of the unicorns +11 are the best for rings, and +11 from aurora bracers are best as well. havent looked into any boots yet. also need the epic necklace, hopefully getting one of those soon.

currently logged out in glass set:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/aerie-peak/sanitx

Max possible AP would be somewhere around 387 but I don't think anyone can get passed my 373.. Maybe I'm wrong.
I think I would be able to get past 373 ap, doubt 387 though. If all of your gear aside from back/wrist/hands is still available today, which seems like it is, then I should be able to hit that. Now that would be a long journey to get to that point, just recently dusted this guy off, but possible.....i think haha

Users who are viewing this thread