MattyBRaps

Definitely some pathetic parent that put too much effort into trying to make their kids some kind of youtube sensation

i want his headset though.

he's gonna be stabbed right in the eyes, some day

his parents must have a twisted child fixation and a case of sub-zero self esteem if they have to paste his ass all over the net, god damn

It all HAS to be one of his parents doing this, no fucking way its the kid. And that really creeps me out for some reason.

Its like those moms that put their 6 year old girls in dresses and make up for beauty pageants, shits messed up

Subpar said:
It all HAS to be one of his parents doing this, no fucking way its the kid. And that really creeps me out for some reason.

Its like those moms that put their 6 year old girls in dresses and make up for beauty pageants, shits messed up

its his dad trying to make him the next jbeebs

If my kid ever went back outside and started rapping after I specifically told him not to, I would beat the shit out of him.

~Zuty

talking about kids that shouldnt do specific stuff..

[video=youtube;63pzBBKo9d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63pzBBKo9d8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

dont ban me bads
Somebody ban this idiot.

You are precisely the reason why we have restrictions on posting shit in the first place. Not only did you prove that you don't deserve to be able to post threads cause you're spamming nonsense like an idiot but you also proved you don't even deserve the ability to post at all.

Users who are viewing this thread