Massive ragequit FML

Ok so my mom and i have been talking and all week we have been saying we are going to midnight release and about 8:00p.m. she says we can't go because she will be tired (she doesn't have work tomorrow) and she keeps saying no now and that she can't go get it untill maybe like 2 or more weeks

Also she new i bought my xbox jsut for mw3 i've been planning for this game for about 2 months now

So end of story i just broke my xbox and will probably buy mw3 go infront of my mom and break it in half

It's not that i'm spoiled it's i've wanted the game so long and now i will get a big big late start

I probably will quit f2p now and this website

So have fun and good lives everyone

so to get back at your mother you broke your xbox.

and then you're going to break a game

yea, you sure showed her, retard.

Please judge me
<
I mean I totally care what some person I will never meet thinks if me lol

<3 u San

i dont really care whether or not you're taking my words to heart.

what i care about is you realizing you're a complete jack ass that deserves to get back handed by their mother.

Ok so my mom and i have been talking and all week we have been saying we are going to midnight release and about 8:00p.m. she says we can't go because she will be tired (she doesn't have work tomorrow) and she keeps saying no now and that she can't go get it untill maybe like 2 or more weeks

Also she new i bought my xbox jsut for mw3 i've been planning for this game for about 2 months now

So end of story i just broke my xbox and will probably buy mw3 go infront of my mom and break it in half

It's not that i'm spoiled it's i've wanted the game so long and now i will get a big big late start

I probably will quit f2p now and this website

So have fun and good lives everyone

Not doing much to dissuade people from the notion that f2p's a spoiled little children.

edit: I really hope this is some troll post, if not:

Your mother carried your parasitic ass inside of her for 9 months enduring all kinds of pain and discomfort. She then proceeded to shit you ungrateful ass out of a hole 10 sizes too small tearing her vaginal canal and putting up with untold amounts of pain. She then spent the next 9 months (or maybe 12 years in your case) getting up at all hours of the night because of your crying and allowed you to suckle from nipples worn raw.

After all that hardship she had to endure asking nothing in return, you throw a shitstorm of a tempertantrum because she won't drive you out to gamestop at fucking midnight to be one of the first to buy (most likely with money she gave you) a goddamn VIDEO GAME?!?!?

I can't even comprehend behaving that way twoards my mother, but I know if I ever had growing up (or even now) I would have every male member of my family taking their belt to me shortly after my mother knocked me on my ass with the back of her hand.

Not doing much to dissuade people from the notion that f2p's a spoiled little children.

Your mother carried your parasitic ass inside of her for 9 months enduring all kinds of pain and discomfort. She then proceeded to shit you ungrateful ass out of a hole 10 sizes too small tearing her vaginal canal and putting up with untold amounts of pain. She then spent the next 9 months (or maybe 12 years in your case) getting up at all hours of the night because of your crying and allowed you to suckle from nipples worn raw.

After all that hardship she had to endure asking nothing in return, you throw a shitstorm of a tempertantrum because she won't drive you out to gamestop at fucking midnight to be one of the first to buy (most likely with money she gave you) a goddamn VIDEO GAME?!?!?

I can't even comprehend behaving that way twoards my mother, but I know if I ever had growing up (or even now) I would have every male member of my family taking their belt to me shortly after my mother knocked me on my ass with the back of her hand.

Yes over a video game bro

Also I wil finish your sig bro

Lol. Pretty sure its a troll post guys. If i "REALLY" cared about it that much, i would have just fucken left and gotten it myself. My mom shouldnt have to waste her time to drive my ass to go buy somthing SHE pays for but is no use to her. I dont see why you just didn't do the same.

best attempt ever. I reserve the right to use this material on mmochampion ,wowhead and the official wow forums.

Lol. Pretty sure its a troll post guys.

Pretty sure you might be right ;P

It was a troll post i got bored and this was basically my ending of wow wanted to go out in a "bang" i guess you can say 0.o

I would never do this my xbox is my MVI (most valuable item) and to scared of my dad to do somthing like that

(I am at the store right now getting mw3 acually)

Why did i do this? I wanted to see some funny reactions and a little trolling every once and a while somtimes is funny (to the guy doing it)

Also lol if you arn't mad or think i'm a spoiled bratt anymore Check out my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/NitrogenOG

p.s. i will be getting on wow (friends account) to look at patches and check out new stuff but i will never acually play the game again

Quite funny sir, not going to lie. Good luck in your future endevours.

Maybe someday, i will find you in that random lobby in MW3, and when i do, I will beat you.

Later mang.

Shame.

I don't care if it's trolling, it's embarrassing to call myself a gamer reading things like this. If it IS real, you're seriously harming yourself more then your mother. Good luck asking for any other games later on. Trust me, there will be more. Treyarch has a revolving door of games that look and play exactly the same they did last year. Personally, I refuse to pay full price for this lack of innovation. That includes Battlefield or any other modern shooters. Personally if you're gonna pay full price for a shooter, it should have sci fi awesomeness and at least an attempt at a story. Zombies and ray guns get partial credit cause that's still fun for a little while. That's my preference though. As for the gamers demographic, I don't have a gripe with people who enjoy these games.

Hypothetically, if this game was such a big deal to you, a SMALL pilgrimage to the game store is nothing much to complain about. That's half the fun. If your mom is worried about you out that late at night, get a friend to go with you. I can assume you have friends that want the game as badly as you do. Maybe one of them can even give you a ride, too. If not, a little exercise before the coming weeks of vitamin D deficiency might do some good.

Yes, I realize this was fake. Just saying.

You make it sound like the mother had no choice in the prenancy? This same mother, laid on her back with her legs spread, and got spunked into. Even If she had of been raped, she could have aborted it. In nearly all cases, she chose to have the sex, chose to have the kid, because of the emotional benefits it provided her.

You make it sound like the mother had no choice in the prenancy? This same mother, laid on her back with her legs spread, and got spunked into. Even If she had of been raped, she could have aborted it. In nearly all cases, she chose to have the sex, chose to have the kid, because of the emotional benefits it provided her.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you're not a female.

This right here.

Are you 12, dude? No, sorry, shoddy justification, cause at 12 I had more sense than you. You can say that you don't care about me or him blah blah but at the end of the day man, I'm not the one with a broken xbox. Just laying it out there.

This is the mentality of a person that hasn't gone through any hardships.

I think you should appreciate the fact that you even had an xbox at all and weren't born somewhere in kongo where your christmas present is called aids.

No, I am not a female, how does that change the argument?. Assuming the sex is consensual (which statistically counts for most events of sex), there is a choice to have sex or not. Leading from this event, two other possible events can occur. Conception, or no conception.

There will be a spectrum of pleasurability, regardless of if it triggers the event of conception. This is personally driven, and has a variable component of pleasurability. If this pleasurability lead to the next event of conception, again in most cases, she could abort. The probability of having the child out of free will is high.

The reasons why the child is wanted, is the same reason why we would perform a series of actions, where we have free will over the components that will lead to the event. There has to be a pleasurability spectrum of why we 'will' an event. We would not influence an event that had an absolute pleasurability value of 0. This is the critical point when the event is not willed.

My original argument was one that contrasted the one of "Your poor mother, had to live a life of absolute suffering, and all you want is an xbox game'. It is a symbiotic relationship, in most cases. It is a relation of needs and wants, the basis of all human interaction. I really do not understand what being born in Kongo and getting a Christmas present called 'aids', has to do with anything. He is also not the flying spaghetti monster, or a cake. We are considering this event only.

Users who are viewing this thread