Mass resurrection of EU 29s!

ofc^^

Well today was a fail ... many people didn't show up /:

Next time if we try something like that ... twinks should only say yes when they rly can come online

We were 5 people on and if all u had turned up we would have had some bgs.

I was dragged in to an durg "investigation" yesterday.

Fucking police found 5g weed at my friends house, where I was at the time they came.

Im so sorry, FUCKING POLICE SONS OF BITCHES.

The day ended up in 1 no-show for the twink community and 3000 kroner (about 500 dollars) poorer and lost all our weed,

May God fuck the Norwegian Drug law
<

Thanks for the guys who came never the less, sad thing it never became any games :/

We haven't planned something yet, but we will not give up to get bgs popping again ;D... If we have a new date we will start a new thread.

There are enough players on eu servers we just need to find a good date where most of them have time^^

We haven't planned something yet, but we will not give up to get bgs popping again ;D... If we have a new date we will start a new thread.

There are enough players on eu servers we just need to find a good date where most of them have time^^

Someone start this shit!. 19s are boring, i need a new bracket

Some news obviously better than no news but I just boguht myself a new Level 25 Guild today which I'm turning into the new Clumsy Bludgeoning - except the new guild is called *A Clumsy Bludgeoning*

This will hopefully make life easier for people wanting to start new toons on our server and also for existing members being able to take advantage of the perks available. I have already moved all my toons over and taken control of the guild.

The old Clumsy Bludegoning will serve as extra storage.

Some news obviously better than no news but I just boguht myself a new Level 25 Guild today which I'm turning into the new Clumsy Bludgeoning - except the new guild is called *A Clumsy Bludgeoning*

This will hopefully make life easier for people wanting to start new toons on our server and also for existing members being able to take advantage of the perks available. I have already moved all my toons over and taken control of the guild.

The old Clumsy Bludegoning will serve as extra storage.

Very good news ;D pls inv me as soon as you see me online

the only thing is that we need to send all members which aren't regularly online a letter to let them know that all active members are in the new guild... if not they'll maybe think that no one is active.

the only thing is that we need to send all members which aren't regularly online a letter to let them know that all active members are in the new guild... if not they'll maybe think that no one is active.

Guildmessage & Guildannouncement set with these data.

I dont see enough ppl who really want to try it. As long as we are missing a minimum of 10 ppl who try to get things started again and be online every day we wont have success. I tried it to many times and im really tired of it. But sure I would be there and queue if there is a clear concept etc. and if i see some faces who are able to push it.

And there are well known and respected players needed. If not nobody will follow and take it serious!

That's true and we have enough players! But it's difficult to finde a date where everybody has time...

And if we don't set dates nobody will realize that some of us are still active and try to revive the bracket.

I know that it is not easy but if we don't do anything this bracket will die.

Make an announcement and get people to play it. Same went for F2P US when Aty, Medanx & Leotseddap (all EU players) tried to get all players to get on 1 realm. Nowadays, everyday, more than 200 people are online on the server, This is what you need. Just a clear announcement to get players to play. Clear and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread