Mass resurrection of EU 29s!

Edited

Legend
Okei guys,

I'm tierd of watching US 29s doing great while I'm sitting here nothing doing SH*T on my 29.

We have already had a pop with XP-Lock, so there is hope.

But then again, hope and talk will not bring this bracket back to life.

There is only one thing to do;

Take a washing towel and clean your dusty level 29, couse this time there will be action!

So let's cut to the case:

- Next Friday night 30.09.2011 at 19.00 (GMT+1) there will be an EPIC TRY for an EPIC BATTLE in Warsong Gulch!

If you enjoy the Twink community at 29,

and are god damn tierd of a frozen bracket with no action all:

JOIN THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR WHATEVER WE GAMERS BELIEVE INN!

For the :Alliance:!:

- Northsea

- Atheila

- Carthage

For the :Horde:!:

- Eratas

- Staufenberg

- Ø

Write your character name on a post here on this thread to join,

and please do not only sign for this.

Remember to show up aswell!

In my heart I still believe in a Warsong Gulch filled with player who only has one goal:

BRING BACK THE FLAG, OR DIE TRYING! <3

Peace and love,

Northsea.

"Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working."

Meh, i was going to make new 29 but then EU wasn't active anymore so i left that.

Won't be there. I carried on. However, good luck and I hope to see a report of pops going!

Not sure but maybe i will be there on one of my alliance toons.

Talk to deesick maybe he can put a guildmessage in both guilds on dmf.

This is something wonderful that was made for us twinking, us 29's would likely not be alive without it. You might look into getting the owner to expand it for eu servers or make one of your own.

Anyway, take a look at it.

http://49pvp.com/qlist/

20-24 Twink

I cant even be bothered to try and 'ressurect 29' cos it lasts for a few hours, and even the games aren't anything to shout about.

I think you guys should roll 24's tbh.

GAMES ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

I am getting guildies to make twinks too.. it's just like old days. fighting against other twinks lvl 20-24... all we need now is the old community to fill out the teams.

Kilda said:
I cant even be bothered to try and 'ressurect 29' cos it lasts for a few hours, and even the games aren't anything to shout about.

GAMES ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

I am getting guildies to make twinks too.. it's just like old days. fighting against other twinks lvl 20-24... all we need now is the old community to fill out the teams.

stop that... our bracket is better so pls let us try to revive it and dont make anti adverts... hate such comments -.-

Kilda said:

GAMES ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

"Fight against 20-24 twinks"

Call me when its only 24 twinks.

I'd be there if I had the time... But nowadays I'm very busy, and from the 6th-24th of October I will be in China playing concerts, so I doubt I will be able to join you guys.. But hope you get the BEST bracket (no question) active again, so I can join you when I come back perhaps!

Users who are viewing this thread