20-29 March 3v3 Tourney

You do realize you can break FoF with a cc? Being fear, poly, stun, and Knockback.

Good partners will know how to peel. But peeling can only last for so long.

i mean thats stating the obvious, but look @ FoF CD lol... ppl who que WW or with em exclusively defend it... eventually every match the spell is involved in gets ended by the use of it....healer/ww can purely FoF & then turtle around LoS/running and only fighting when Fist is up, and be unbeatable via this method lol, eventually always can pull win doing this, against everything but other WW's & bm's... but other comps dont really stand a fighting chance.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=113656

Last edited:
i mean thats stating the obvious, but look @ FoF CD lol... ppl who que WW or with em exclusively defend it... eventually every match the spells involved in gets ended by the use of it....healer/ww can purely FoF & then turtle around LoS/running and only fighting when Fist is up, and be unbeatable via this method lol, eventually always can pull win doing this, only outside of against other WW's & sometimes tauren/belf BM monk (or dub bm monk of any race)comps.. but other comps dont really stand a fighting chance

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=113656
You also do realize a full dr is only 20 seconds right?

By the time FOf is up again the dr will be gone.

Well that's what happens when u get the times wrong and can't make it so one guy on the team has to throw together some randoms. Wish I could have played in this one. Hopefully the next. Good luck guys

Interesting comps coming out from many teams, ENH fmage disc coming out on top (I think? Didn't watch the rest of games), with many other odd comps such as Hpal thug, war spriet Rsham (is this even a comp tho?), and not so new war WW disc. Could have been better games, many say enh should be banned, but I mean meh. It's strong yes, but not feral strong. I know a few people that wanted to play but came too late. Maybe better set up next week?

Interesting comps coming out from many teams, ENH fmage disc coming out on top (I think? Didn't watch the rest of games), with many other odd comps such as Hpal thug, war spriet Rsham (is this even a comp tho?), and not so new war WW disc. Could have been better games, many say enh should be banned, but I mean meh. It's strong yes, but not feral strong. I know a few people that wanted to play but came too late. Maybe better set up next week?

Ye was some interesting comps, I think enhance is a little strong in these standards, but another thing is the more things you ban the more other stuff raise on the totem pole. So then ww becomes top dog then warrior, but I think Enhance is top dog for these standards for sure. Would've liked 2 see more cc oriented things like mlp or something instead of spam damage and use racial to score kills. I think these rules are going in the right direction though!

I would like to thank those who showed support for the behind the scenes work for this tourney.
Not in need of attention here or anything cuz i really dont care about the 29 bracket 2 much but please show some good character and support people like me and the Event leader who try to make this good for you all.

Aoz only learned how to do the whole spectating in like 2 mins and then streamed for 19 mins when i took like 2 hours of my life to help a bracket i dont even play much of have a good time.

Hopefully the bracket members can be more appreciative of these events. So thanks @Waves for being one of the few to support!

Also if you guys do host another one of these make sure to make better rules for comps such as:

Not allowing the following specs to be played with each other.
Enh Sham
Arms
WW
Spriest

I think that one rule would make a very fun tournament.

GG's to Cloud 8 for winning.
GG's to all who played.
Pce
-Manny

I would like to thank those who showed support for the behind the scenes work for this tourney.
Not in need of attention here or anything cuz i really dont care about the 29 bracket 2 much but please show some good character and support people like me and the Event leader who try to make this good for you all.

Aoz only learned how to do the whole spectating in like 2 mins and then streamed for 19 mins when i took like 2 hours of my life to help a bracket i dont even play much of have a good time.

Hopefully the bracket members can be more appreciative of these events. So thanks @Waves for being one of the few to support!

Also if you guys do host another one of these make sure to make better rules for comps such as:

Enh Sham
Arms
WW
Spriest

I think that one rule would make a very fun tournament.

GG's to Cloud 8 for winning.
GG's to all who played.
Pce
-Manny

Thanks for the great commentating man!

Also thanks to everyone who showed up and tuned in.

Enh Sham
Arms
WW
Spriest
Why tho? Every team that had those together lost lol, goes to show that one cc can kill them pretty fast.

Why tho? Every team that had those together lost lol, goes to show that one cc can kill them pretty fast.

Those teams could still beat mage enh and many others can to. But i dont think there were many teams who coulda handled the cc better and at the same time put it out besides chigglets.

Those teams could still beat mage enh and many others can to. But i dont think there were many teams who coulda handled the cc better and at the same time put it out besides chigglets.
Yeah but that is the skill cap of this bracket, don't hope for anything more because you won't get it.

Friend and I are currently lvling frost mage/combat rogue. Hopefully we'll make an RMP and try something a lil bit different. And maybe someday I'll try that rsham/ret/ww.

Users who are viewing this thread