mandatoy set ups, addons, macros

just saying in general, if I did come back it would probably be a disc priest or something that can heal.

juked and bgt, mouseover and focus macros, scroll clicks to return

also bind your stopcasting to something

Last edited by a moderator:
what are vital addons / macros that twinks should be using?

btw, my mom says hi guys.

I find what works for me is bg targets, omni bar, and i play a boomy so i use tidy plates to keep track of dots but might not be vital to you as a priest. lots of other addons out there but none are really vital up to you.

I don't like the current interrupt tracker addon I've been using. Can someone recommend one or two I should try out. Thanks.

Since we're talking addons, when Tidy Plates broke recently, I switched to KuiNameplates. I think I like it better. Anyone else have a Tidy Plates type addon they like?

Also, NameplateCooldowns is a nice Icicle/Vial type addon that tracks CDs.

btw, my mom says hi guys.

fu cking lost it

[MENTION=7905]Flamer[/MENTION] can you post the audio without video on yt again xxxxaa

edit: platebuffs track the shears cs etc/range display for having kick classes on focus and mouseover heals with a non default (small af green blizzard frames)

stopcasting helps if you are 1v1ing some shaman and want to embarrass him infront his bitch

also i forget its name but bellicostco made a nice addon that showed the bubble debuff on your frames get that shit google it idc i cba

Last edited by a moderator:
also i forget its name but bellicostco made a nice addon that showed the bubble debuff on your frames get that shit google it idc i cba

that was jordonz that made the addon. bellicostco is an idiot.

that was jordonz that made the addon. bellicostco is an idiot.

nah belle made the 1 that showed priest debuffs never went to curse or anything just linked it around in skype idrc or know if jordonz stole it xd

also was a pretty underr8d addon that could do the same thing if worked on around in file but zzzx

post audio of snicker licker pls

Since we're talking addons, when Tidy Plates broke recently, I switched to KuiNameplates. I think I like it better. Anyone else have a Tidy Plates type addon they like?

Also, NameplateCooldowns is a nice Icicle/Vial type addon that tracks CDs.

I swapped to Kui as well. It takes a little bit of set up.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread