Making my way back

EU queue times are fine if you play in the evening. Often less than 10 mins and rarely more than 20.

Cheers for the replies, I was looking for that cloak enchant, but no one answered my /2 cries =(.

Yes Warriors do seem so different to when I played, gief at least 1 utility ability not in Fury?

Also since the Resi change, it seems 1 Resi = 0.49999999% damage reduction, where as 1 hit rating = 0.5% hit. Do people view these stats of equal importance yet?

Nutrun said:
Cheers for the replies, I was looking for that cloak enchant, but no one answered my /2 cries =(.

Yes Warriors do seem so different to when I played, gief at least 1 utility ability not in Fury?

Also since the Resi change, it seems 1 Resi = 0.49999999% damage reduction, where as 1 hit rating = 0.5% hit. Do people view these stats of equal importance yet?

Read your own topic again then.

Get +stealth enchanted to your cloak (+8agi+8dodge)

Warriors are fun, especially if you have pocket heals. 10 hit is fine, if you go too much farther over that you'll either die too fast or your burst will be gimped. Oh and fury is a must for piercing howl.

Nutrun said:
Again ty for replies. I was afraid I'd have to spec Piercing Howl =(. I (presumably along with most Warriors) liked having Shield Block / Disarm etc., but I'll try it before I scrap my Warrior.

Nothing on stacking Resi? I saw you had some Adeus, is that common / bodes well for you?

resi isnt something u should go out of ur way for, if u can pick it up without losing anything go for it

Users who are viewing this thread