Making forum signature graphics...

McBankington said:
But Gnomes are 1000x better then Night Elves, what your saying isn't making any sense, Lindenkron.

What you're saying is wrong. Gnomes are the trash of wow - such is goblins! They're what we sacrifice to the gods of warcraft (devs) for phat lewts. Where were you doing Vanilla? you order know these things!

lindenkron said:
What you're saying is wrong. Gnomes are the trash of wow - such is goblins! They're what we sacrifice to the gods of warcraft (devs) for phat lewts. Where were you doing Vanilla? you order know these things!

Where was I doing in vanilla? I probably did wendy's some time vanilla was out, maybe mcdonalds.. No I didn't order this knowledge, either. I tend to do things myself and I do not memorize incorrect facts. And no, what I'm saying is right. goblins and gnomes #1 race us/eu/oceanic, deal w/ it

McBankington said:
Where was I doing in vanilla? I probably did wendy's some time vanilla was out, maybe mcdonalds.. No I didn't order this knowledge, either. I tend to do things myself and I do not memorize incorrect facts. And no, what I'm saying is right. goblins and gnomes #1 race us/eu/oceanic, deal w/ it

Taller races are obviously superior - claiming anything else is mere stupidity. Why do you think people in wheelchairs and dwarfs have issues? Why do you think it's not goblins running around the sports fields? Because taller and stronger races obviously are superior. You're simply spitting nonsense of a subjective manner. That's all.

Worgens have the strength, height and agility to be the most superior race. #1 Worgen us/eu/oceanic = WORLD.

Deal with it.

lindenkron said:
Taller races are obviously superior - claiming anything else is mere stupidity. Why do you think people in wheelchairs and dwarfs have issues? Why do you think it's not goblins running around the sports fields? Because taller and stronger races obviously are superior. You're simply spitting nonsense of a subjective manner. That's all.

Worgens have the strength, height and agility to be the most superior race. #1 Worgen us/eu/oceanic = WORLD.

Deal with it.

I'd have to say the scawwy classes are superior.

lindenkron said:

Deal with it.

Sports do not matter in the world of warcraft, hence high not mattering, and if anything wanting to be smaller to maneuver much easier, not to mention that if your smallyou can easily snap peoples legs and then jump on top of their head until their head is a representation of devils day pranks, and the reason cripples arent superior in real life is because, well, their cripples, plain and simple. And dwarfs dont have issues, they make a ton of money off of being short, drunk girls often have sex with them just for the experience, and they get better parking then us, dwarfs have a clear superiority and no disadvantage.

I would like a new banner for my guild's recruitment topic. Use my guild's Armory to get our new tabard and anything else you would like to add to spice it up. I would also like my 19 Hunter, Pìzza, in it. Use our previous banner as an example. Anything else you would like to add or need just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

justgotagm said:
WTB sig k thx :O jk but yeah.

LOL - omg your current sig is epic. I will make you a sig in a few. I am going to try and get a few sigs done today.

I just might put your sig ahead of the line because...well, hot damn >.<

I`d also like to request a sig when and if you have a chance :)

Creative direction I will leave up to you, but something different or "off-the-wall" would be greatly appreciated. I could link a picture but i`m at work atm away from my normal computer, so using the pose off the armory (maybe top half), would be fine by me.

Character: Mymainfailed @ Arathor - Game - World of Warcraft

With regards to words: Mymainfailed - Arathor EU

39 Survival Hunter

"Achievement Whoring Since `08" - without the inverted comma`s.

Or something such.

Thanks in advance!

I did this different from the others to actually demonstrate a range of styles....

I know this is out of order, but I really wanted to try something like this to open up people's ideas of what they might want.

Yay, nay?

mrdachievementwhore.jpg

For Pizza: I am working on the stuff, and in the process have kicked out a few images for the forums based on your guild. No doubt you can find a use for these 2 images (one large, one small)

logooneforpizza.jpg
guildlogominipizza.jpg

Andddd here's the guild recruitment graphic I made. I'm kind of iffy on it and don't know how I feel about it. I think I could have done better without the included character graphic. If you like it, rock on.

wawguildsign.jpg

Hiya Vinod. Thanks for taking the time to consider my signature.

The style looks great, will do me fine. If you could incorporate the armory pic of the top half of my hunter to say the right hand side and put the wording in my previous post say more to the left and smallish, that would be wonderful. As for the catch-phrase line and the "graduated wave" design that will be fine. Would just love my char to the right with details smaller to the left and the catch phrase line underneath pretty similar to how it is in your previous post.

I`ll leave the exact specifics to yourself.

Thanks a lot!

Improved and tweaked according to request....

The #1 issue I have is a lot of text in a small space.

mymaintwink.jpg

Thanks Vinod! I'll be sure to come back if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread