Making forum signature graphics...

It's a screenshot from inside model viewer, or from the game. If its a screenshots from the game, the background was digitally edited out.

As long as the image is good enough, I can edit out and make images like CIHC's character. So, if you want something like CIHc's sig I made, you'll need a good clean screenshot, or a image from modelviewer.

thank you sir... i'll have one once im done playing tf2

Ump, rock on. What do you want done with this? Just a clear background to match the forums? Any text?

go to setting hit signature copy the url but instead of it being url change it to img in the brackets and for the 2nd bracket instad of /url put /img in the bracket

ModelViewer1.jpg

thats the model viewer one.

could you render it and make it have a clear background :).

thanks.

EDIT: But if you could do it with the other one. that would be great. (My closer picture that is not in modelviewer ;P)

Text: Umpteenth (Centered)

<Random Heroes> (Centered)

and make something else up

text in red please.

Rock on, it worked. No biggie.

Please don't make me beg for more sig's to make.

EDIT: But if you could do it with the other one. that would be great. (My closer picture that is not in modelviewer ;P)

Text: Umpteenth (Centered)

<Random Heroes> (Centered)

and make something else up

text in red please.

Make up whatever text you want to that goes to the right left or whatever.

your a creative person :D

I kept it simple...and made 1 plain one for you, and the other I did your username - slight break from the usual...I have everything still open at the moment and can do more edits for you. What would you like textwise?

~trying to upload them atm, imageshack is being a pain~

I prefer to try it different styles off and on, though I must say...

I took one look at the Frostitute example and fell in love. What font did you use?

Good job with the sigs bro, keep it up!

Imageshack is working again....

Also, not a bro...all girl here. For frost, let me open up the image file and get your font...it is called....'fuck me, i saved over the original psd file'. Seriously, on accident I saved over the file and have lost that info. I have 100+ fonts, so theres no way for me to easily browse through and find it again >.<

umpplain.jpg
umpwarriortwink.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread