Making a sham

Baked

Retired Aussie
Hey guys, im currently making a shaman atm and i just would like a few links or tips on what gear i should chuck onto him, Not Gf'ed either!

Much appreciated!:cool::cool::cool:

if u want u can look up my gear obv since ur not GFD use Gold Flecked gloves but everything else is norm

Boas
stam neck or voice thing
Sorc cape
3/3/3 bracers
woodworking serpentis Wild rider gloves
Vision belt
argas X2 or stillwater
agm
spidersilk boots

Could you link me your armoury Cannabis if its sweet?
And cheers Hurrx i have a pretty good idea how to gear it now, I defiently want a sick heal set and FC set just incase.

I don't know which is better, I've only used int... and it works fine for me so I just go with it heh.

Your gear isn't the best. It is good if you're an alliance but personally I would swap out the loom head and the loom legs for the cloth ones as you can obtain more sp and haste. And really spirit is not needed as a healer anymore. Also 30sp is a lot better currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
saga why you use so much spirit?

spirit is almost useless in this bracket as no one rarely goes oom.

And is 30sp better these days ?

but as sham you want crit.. ?

same with most healers?

The 22 int enchant gives 1.83% crit chance at level 19. The question becomes to you value 8 SP over 1.83% crit? I generally value ~2% crit over 8 SP.

tiny bit of crit which is worthless, its impossible to oom.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Meh, you can take the crit all you want. But if you look at how lacking the bracket is with damage all that's going to happen when you crit is that you will over-heal, you can look at me like I am stupid but I do have some method in my madness.

Why I consider the Shaman BoA over the Cloth is the more armor, as it is said often that Healers really dont need much SP and often are the targets more of Damage personally I feel Armor plays a important part in gear choices.

Despite having several sets, one of the healing sets I use is high in crit and haste. I feel that these two stats are extremely important when healing on a Restoration Shaman. The only time I ever use 30sp on my weapon is when I am Elemental and that's where having a high amount of spellpower makes a difference.

I might be logged out in my Cloth/Crit/Haste set which contains no grandfathered gear but does include cross-faction gear.

Dasfizzla @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread