Making a 29 retri pala

Fìalotta said:
If u know how to play u dont need disarm reduction as u shoude be able to getaway whitout even need inc movement speed but the parry thingie might be a viable option

Pursuit of justice is far, far better then 2 percent crit/imp BoM . Imp BoM is complete garbage.

25 percent of 55 is 13.75 ap. That is not even ONE dps, And it is only there if you're using blessing of might. Which you shouldn't be.

I don't care who you are, a 10 second disarm is game breaking in so many situations it's not even funny.

Like i said, the 15 percent movement speed is just extra.

The only time speccing for 2 percent more crit is viable is if you're aiming for 30 percent crit. Which he clearly isn't.

Vallei said:
Pursuit of justice is far, far better then 2 percent crit/imp BoM . Imp BoM is complete garbage.

25 percent of 55 is 13.75 ap. That is not even ONE dps, And it is only there if you're using blessing of might. Which you shouldn't be.

I don't care who you are, a 10 second disarm is game breaking in so many situations it's not even funny.

Like i said, the 15 percent movement speed is just extra.

The only time speccing for 2 percent more crit is viable is if you're aiming for 30 percent crit. Which he clearly isn't.

lol do ur saying ur cant play agenst rogues who use dismantle on u?

I have changed back to the starting spec now and i'm going to try that when i'm done and start to play=) i will pobebly change and try some later=P

I got my charged gear of the Bear today=) but its not perfect, 6 stam and 7 str.. should i bother to try get a perfect one or just stick to this one?

Healingbabe said:
I got my charged gear of the Bear today=) but its not perfect, 6 stam and 7 str.. should i bother to try get a perfect one or just stick to this one?

hmm is it possible to get a 7/7 even?

checked on wowhad and some guys there sayd that you couldn't get 7/7.... so finally i got some luck, got the ring on 4 run..^^

Users who are viewing this thread