Making a 20... whats a Fair class..?

Best advice is to play what makes you happy. I've seen every class be successful if played by a person who knows their class and enjoys it well enough to care to play it well.

If you don't want to get thrashed by hunters I suggest a Rogue or a Feral druid. But please dont play a rogue just to ambush low hp people and run away

theres a difference of being op and completely useless. just roll anything other than a hunter or a paladin and no one should care to much about your class.

I play a mage i am very happy with it, i got almost 1.4k hp and 190ish sp, i got a very annoying sheep, counter spell and arcane torment. Survivability is not that bad, i had bgs were i would get up to 12 kb before any death.

Anyways i agree with Ciroe, go with anything you want.

roll a hunter or pally if you want its a free country you can roll what class you want(and it might just solve the 24 problem)

Have a nice day sir :)

barthilastwink said:
roll a hunter or pally if you want its a free country you can roll what class you want(and it might just solve the 24 problem)

F@CK finally someone said it!!!

And to Rainbowkiss; dude that joke was totally worth roling a new acc on the forum made me laugh for sho' :D

barthilastwink said:

Typical hunter answer, there is no 24 problem, there is a hunter problem

Texx. said:
Fair meaning, not so op, but also able to compete
I'd suggest a warrior or ele shaman I don't see them being OP.

My advice is roll priest. Awesome healer, you can even flag run in pugs, can do solid dps spec.

Heals win games though, Id seriously consider any healing class.

Rogues and Warriors can obtain cool gear but lack fun abilities at this level IMO.

Shfthappens said:
Typical hunter answer, there is no 24 problem, there is a hunter problem

u got it, 24s got realy probs with hunters^^

anyway ... i luv hunters on both sides. but i cant stand 24s.

chacha

Roll the crap class u like even if it's Warlock like me xD You have fun even if u just get ****ed as long as u can work with the stuff u got at 20 (NOTHING! atleast nothing defensive) and also LoS big thing (FIX TRUNKS NOOB BLIZZ :D)

Mikian said:
Roll a rogue or hunter, and show us how bad you are.

Make any other class and show your skill.

Roll rogue, pally or hunter l2troll before you try stuff like this :p.

Enchancement shammy is lots of fun.

I would suggest rolling Horde - faster queue times.

I haven't seen too many melee hunters either.

Users who are viewing this thread