Making a 19 twink warrior.

character planner . warriorbuild . chardev seven

Yes, I know this has been done millions of times, but I am making a warrior on my home server and then transferring it here. And yes, I do have many twinks in Ruin so far.

I'm aiming mostly for arena, as well as some solo WSG's. Not too many premades though. What do you guys think? Is my talent build okay for arena? How about glyphs?

Thanks in advance.

what is the talent build aiming for?

i have 2 builds in mind i liked to play at 19 and yours is far away from both.

gear is solid without BoAs.

Crilicilyn said:
gear looks solid, I would take TP's over darts though

Yeah, I'm looking for those atm. I heard they are faster, to interrupt bandages' ticks.

How is my glyphs/talents though? Would Glyph of Hamstring or Glyph of Rend be better for arena/solo q's? And how about my talent build?

explain to me the throw timer...

i thought all throwing weapons were a 0.5s cast (bows/guns were 1.5), and the CD depended on the speed of the weapon

with that in mind, i'd take the darts for the AP, unless you want to stack a little extra dodge/crit

Well u throw one tp, ok, after that he wants to use bands, with tp u can throw again 0.4sec faster.

And it looks way cooler than the darts ;)

To topic: Build looks good, it's just as my build but i took 9str on bracers (i dont have boas either). To the talent build, if this works good for u then its ok, the main thing is the armor/dmg talent, so why not going for some block too. Hm anyways, as i said if its good for u ... ;)

Could someone explain to me how Throw skill works exactly? Because if some weapons throw faster than others I personally would ignore the 2 agility or strength and take the quickest throw.

Bansil said:
what is the talent build aiming for?

i have 2 builds in mind i liked to play at 19 and yours is far away from both.

gear is solid without BoAs.

bansil <3 the expert on everything , lmao =) remember u on PD u was makaing computations of weps etc lmao

ololol...?

whats your point?

the talent build looks kinda strange to me, as there are at least 2, if not 3 other talent builds, that seem superior to me. asking what he is aiming for with his setup is a good start, isnt it?

i dont know which calculations you have in mind...there was only one really bad one, as i had the wrong formula. at the end yours is just a troll post.

Rayu said:
Could someone explain to me how Throw skill works exactly? Because if some weapons throw faster than others I personally would ignore the 2 agility or strength and take the quickest throw.

First throw takes .5 seconds to cast. The cooldown on when you can throw again after that is based on the speed of the weapon.

Rayu said:

Ertai was faster hmpf.

Anyway, TP is the fastest for 19s ;)

I use the BoA bow. i don't throw, cause i'm a scrub.

Rayu said:

same with my rogue

Users who are viewing this thread