EU+US Making a 101 Mage

chootem

Legend
I just started messing around with a my mage of mine and figured I'd twink him out abit. I wanted to go frost but I must have picked arcane way back at the start of legion cause I was already on the quests lol. Anyway how well is arcane at soloing and wpvp every now and then? I've read some of the threads here about what stats and all but it seems mixed. Someone was talking about mastery cap others about more haste I'm looking for those big numbers lol I've included a image of the stats I should end up with and looking for suggestions if I should change something around. Also is there even a rotation at 101 or just spam AB till dead weave missiles at 4 stacks and AE for aoe? Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 81
I just started messing around with a my mage of mine and figured I'd twink him out abit. I wanted to go frost but I must have picked arcane way back at the start of legion cause I was already on the quests lol. Anyway how well is arcane at soloing and wpvp every now and then? I've read some of the threads here about what stats and all but it seems mixed. Someone was talking about mastery cap others about more haste I'm looking for those big numbers lol I've included a image of the stats I should end up with and looking for suggestions if I should change something around. Also is there even a rotation at 101 or just spam AB till dead weave missiles at 4 stacks and AE for aoe? Thanks

Are you you United States Alliance? If so, you can tag along on a Nelth farm sometime soon and I'll show you how to do a perfect run. If not I can explain through another response to this post. Honestly it's just to run as fast as you can to the boss, invis to get adds off you and as you said Arcane blast spam boss till dead ( if selling runs, don't invis, stop and as you said 4 point AE spam). As far the Nelth farm goes, there are a lot of tricks so I'd love to show you how I do it sometime!

Great pick on the twink man. Your gunna love it

Hey, Thanks yeah I'm US-Alliance I'll have to hit you up one day. I'm still working on mine it's only 746 ivl atm but wanted to get an idea of what stats to work with. Thanks

Hey, Thanks yeah I'm US-Alliance I'll have to hit you up one day. I'm still working on mine it's only 746 ivl atm but wanted to get an idea of what stats to work with. Thanks

Talk to perfection about that, if I chime in about anything I'll get heat. I go almost all mastery and haste.

Users who are viewing this thread