Makin a 29

Chubster

Legend
Alrite guyz i undestand dat diz bracketz been inactive for a while but im gonna make a 29 in contributuion to help wit activity, wich i think iz da attitude we need in reviving a bracket. not wait till every1 else does an den join...
anyway! i wanted yallz opinion on wat i should make cuz i am a bit interested in these.
Should i make an enhancement Shammy or Fury War?

Alrite guyz i undestand dat diz bracketz been inactive for a while but im gonna make a 29 in contributuion to help wit activity, wich i think iz da attitude we need in reviving a bracket. not wait till every1 else does an den join...
anyway! i wanted yallz opinion on wat i should make cuz i am a bit interested in these.
Should i make an enhancement Shammy or Fury War?

Could you possibly speak properly?

I dint speak, i wrote an i dnt c y i would have to? i asked a question unless u wanna help me wit my problem dnt reply :) ty

Your call. if you want to write in language that makes it more difficult for readers to understand you and lower your chances of a response, you have every right.

That said, I highly recommend a fury warrior over an enhancement shaman. Enhancement shammies in the midbrackets all the way through 59 really suffer right now. It's a shame, really -- they're a neat spec, but the dps really is that low.

Your call. if you want to write in language that makes it more difficult for readers to understand you and lower your chances of a response, you have every right.

That said, I highly recommend a fury warrior over an enhancement shaman. Enhancement shammies in the midbrackets all the way through 59 really suffer right now. It's a shame, really -- they're a neat spec, but the dps really is that low.
ty. a ret pally??
bracket iz dormant at da moment anyway rite?

It appears your command of the english language is even more dormant...."rite?"
Honestly, is there any reason why you need to keep bullying Chubster? His questions are clear. Hopefully your bumping of this thread at least gains the attention of someone who is able to provide constructive answers to Chubster's questions!

Make anything you want to, just know that your only hope for activity at the moment is to play wargames with the few active players. Most of us are alliance, and we try to work around certain comp and balance restrictions to make things more enjoyable for everyone.

Right now elemental is the spec that shines most for shamans @ 29, though enhance is still fun.

All I can say is you would be better off rolling a hybrid to play multiple roles as needed.

Make anything you want to, just know that your only hope for activity at the moment is to play wargames with the few active players. Most of us are alliance, and we try to work around certain comp and balance restrictions to make things more enjoyable for everyone.

Right now elemental is the spec that shines most for shamans @ 29, though enhance is still fun.

All I can say is you would be better off rolling a hybrid to play multiple roles as needed.
Ahhh i see. Before I start lvin my toon. how often are these wargamez?

[MENTION=10209]Chubster[/MENTION]

If you want in on the Wargames please, let me know via Battletag, Luplis#1819. We currently only do 3's and 5's, no WSG/AB (because of the exp-off bug). We are crossing our fingers that will be fixed in 5.4. That being said, 5.4 is around the corner and I honestly believe, with the right enchants and scaling, any class/spec will be viable (with an exception of one or two specializations that are just beyond repair). Play what you love.

I think as a bracket, we really need to really look at 5.4, optimistically. If we can get a Fight Night just once during the period of 5.4 to test our enchants/healing/etc. I think we are going to be impressed how grandfathered items are no longer a hindrance but accepted. Also, new blood is important. I no longer I have to tell someone they can't gear up because that item is no longer obtainable, because BoA items with 5.4 enchants will be without a doubt the new BiS. Talk to people, be kind, and be helpful. 29's need new eyes in the sky.

Hope to hear from you soon, Chubster! Don't be discouraged.

Chubster

If you want in on the Wargames please, let me know via Battletag, Luplis#1819. We currently only do 3's and 5's, no WSG/AB (because of the exp-off bug). We are crossing our fingers that will be fixed in 5.4. That being said, 5.4 is around the corner and I honestly believe, with the right enchants and scaling, any class/spec will be viable (with an exception of one or two specializations that are just beyond repair). Play what you love.

I think as a bracket, we really need to really look at 5.4, optimistically. If we can get a Fight Night just once during the period of 5.4 to test our enchants/healing/etc. I think we are going to be impressed how grandfathered items are no longer a hindrance but accepted. Also, new blood is important. I no longer I have to tell someone they can't gear up because that item is no longer obtainable, because BoA items with 5.4 enchants will be without a doubt the new BiS. Talk to people, be kind, and be helpful. 29's need new eyes in the sky.

Hope to hear from you soon, Chubster! Don't be discouraged.
Ohh datz iz awesome to hear. an n i wont b discouraged i will start makin my 29 soon an ill add u. thanx for helpin me guyz!

I too am looking at this bracket. I currently have a 29 hunter that I was thinking of locking and gearing. Was pretty much looking to see if this bracket is active at all and what spec would be best for my hunter.

I too am looking at this bracket. I currently have a 29 hunter that I was thinking of locking and gearing. Was pretty much looking to see if this bracket is active at all and what spec would be best for my hunter.

We get casual Arenas weekly. Sunday afternoons we get WSG-Wargames. Just a head's up though, 29's are currently Alliance-only for Wargames. If you want in on some of the action, let me know via Battletag @ Luplis#1819.

As a horde player, this makes me sad to see that this bracket is alliance only. Is anyone aware of which bracket is active but Horde?

As a horde player, this makes me sad to see that this bracket is alliance only. Is anyone aware of which bracket is active but Horde?

We're actually working on getting some horde toons together so we can facilitate both factions.

Luplis let me know if you need more horde 29s :p

We need more horde now, more than ever before. But, realistically, right now. Alliance side is your best bet to get head first in the action. The pipedream of all of us rerolling horde, is slowly becoming more and more a possibility. Just give us time. Real life is hitting most of us pretty hard recently. That being said, it doesn't effect our Sundays

Users who are viewing this thread