Makin 49

So yea im debating between making a 29 or a 49..

I only got boas for a holy pally, and got the axe..

Was wondering if i was to make a 49 what server has the most active horde 49s?

And would i be frowned upon if i did make a holy ms, ret os pally?

and is engineering a must have?

Thanks..

O and links to holy or ret pallies would be great..

Hey Scrumped, glad you decided to make a 49.

Horde side is very scattered right now. I would recommend posting in our battleground forum to see who is recruiting.

There will be no qualms about having another holy paladin on horde, they definitely need more consistent healers. Ret has mobility issues (so does prot), but once you reach your target you hit like a truck.

Mining is definitely the "must-have" profession in 49s because of our high burst. You will want to get a good chunk of survivability. You can pretty much do whatever for the 2nd profession. For ret I would recommend 3.7k+ health, Holy you will want 4k+.

You can check out my paladin for some ret ideas. I logged in my "Offensive Prot" set, but besides the 1Hander and shield, everything is the same as what I would wear for ret.

Hiatiat @ Azgalor - Game - World of Warcraft

Felicía @ Stormscale - Game - World of Warcraft

theres a little Hpala for ya ^^

i love the 49´s and have been playing it since early BC and its allways great to see new ppl joining ^^

as for ret weps the boa axe is verry nice but if it was me i wuld still try to farm stuff like [item]Runeblade of Baron Rivendare[/item] or [item]Treant's Bane[/item] both of them is BiS imo (and about a thousand times cooler than boa axe)

Thx for the very fast replies.. where ever i go im takin my main. So farming shit wont be a prob.. i guess imma do mining n herb..

And imma post on forums to find a good server.. i wanna do shit in stv arena and the ish like that..

Cya around..

The top damage for Treant's and Runeblade are nowhere close to the top damage for BAR (even with Savagery as the enchant) and also don't compare as well in terms of stamina. The equip half of Runeblade doesn't even work. BAR has all of the stats that you need with the highest top damage of the three.

I agree though, the are fucking cooler than a BoA axe :p. Would love to farm one and slap a goose on it for shits.

Azgalor has a decent population of horde. I'm not sure of our consistency of queuing however. If you're looking for someone to healbot, trust me... you'll find someone to heal in the game.

azgalor has a twink guild and everything. we r in the pocess of recruiting more 49s and we are all making our own just to let you kno the leader of the guild is opinion hes a 19 druid

So idk what too do im reading on forums that pallies are the bane of the 49s, i dont wanna cone to a new home and be looked down upon.. so if i make a pally will i be hated???

they are?

i mean...ret has some good output, but it takes time to build HP or have good luck for procs. holy is good for healing, i guess exo spam could be annoying but i doubt you'd be doin a lot of that. prot is probably what every one whines aboot, at least thats how it is at 70...which shouldnt be an issue since you said holy/ret

in any case, who cares. do what you want man...if you start playin and youre a good player you'll be fine (and should pallys be nerfed you'd be more liked if you didnt reroll to the new fotm)

thanks.. its not like im only rollin this xlass cause its op.. i want a warrior or mage forreal.. but im not grinding boas.. lol fuck that.

So yea i was gonna make a Horde pally or shaman... But i have just fallen upon the list of poor wow players.. Just has to sell some pve gear to repair lol..

So unless there is a grp of ppl funding skilled players i can not continue..

But i wish you guys the best of luck ok future games, and more activity..

wtf. just lvl another character if youre that desperate....you make so much money now adays you can easily have several hundred gold by the time you hit 60 - and thats without playing the AH or getting a lucky rare/epic drop you sell.

Users who are viewing this thread