mainhand rogue

id put a 20agi on your OH, but for mainhand id probably go with BoA sword, or a protector's sword.

PvP is mostly all about burst windows and swaps, so keep the mongoose, its awesome.

For your mainhand, are you combat? Should we include BoA items in our suggestions?

with no access to skullbreaker I would really reccomend going mut. Claw of the shadowmancer is nice for that and you can offhand sentinel's blade.

Offhanding mongoose is really overrated imo, combat does give you main gauche to help proc it but without skullbreaker you will be forced into a pretty gimped MH weapon in comparison to everyone else. Mutilate has a lot to offer at 29, you will have less mobility but a lot more burst, and cold blood>evisc is pretty nasty.

Rivfader said:
Offhanding mongoose is really overrated imo, combat does give you main gauche to help proc it but without skullbreaker you will be forced into a pretty gimped MH weapon in comparison to everyone else. Mutilate has a lot to offer at 29, you will have less mobility but a lot more burst, and cold blood>evisc is pretty nasty.

Wait is Mutilate viable? I gave up on my rogue after everyone went horde got skullbreaker and now its grandfathered.

Rivfader said:

Mongoose isn't overrated at all. Mastery requires level 80 btw

Rowin said:
Mongoose isn't overrated at all.

1ppm on a weapon that will miss 19% of the time if you only have special cap (5%) vs 20 static agility or even a steel weapon chain. That is no reason to take a sub-par offhand. By all means keep the axe in your bags if you enjoy weapon switching, but there are better options. You are correct about main gauche, I wasn't paying attention, but that servers to further my argument because you will not get any additional attacks from your offhand. Goose is great for a MH enchant, but you would have to be retarded to put [item]crescent of forlorn spirits[/item] in your MH.

Users who are viewing this thread