mailing boa's - will this work?

dunk-box

Legend
my 19 is my main (i have no 80 on durotan) - my son has his 80 on vek; and since it's not currently doable to mail boa's cross-realm, i'm hoping this will work:

the 80 buys the boa gear, mails them to an alt on vek, alt xfers to durotan, alt mails it to twink, voila & BoA happiness!

aside from blizz squeezing another 25 bones from me, any problems with this plan - or is there another better way to do it?

Assuming they are on the same account yes that should work. I used to send my BOA's from my main, who was in a raiding guild at the time on Server A, to my twink on Server B via a level 10 alt. This got expensive, so I moved my main from Server A to Server B.

thanks for reply. yes they are on the same account...unfortunately my kiddo doesn't want to xfer from his server / guild...and he's not into twinking....yet.

Grabco said:
Assuming they are on the same account yes that should work. I used to send my BOA's from my main, who was in a raiding guild at the time on Server A, to my twink on Server B via a level 1 alt. This got expensive, so I moved my main from Server A to Server B.

I heard you can xfer at lvl 1

bankbeauty said:
I heard you can xfer at lvl 1

sorry forgot the "0". I'm sure he would have realized it was level 10 if not he would have to spend 45min or so to get to level 10 right? in any case i fixed it

Grabco said:
sorry forgot the "0". I'm sure he would have realized it was level 10 if not he would have to spend 45min or so to get to level 10 right? in any case i fixed it

lol - ya got that...xfer @ 10

dunk-box said:
thanks for reply. yes they are on the same account...unfortunately my kiddo doesn't want to xfer from his server / guild...and he's not into twinking....yet.

Apply force to child to get results. That should work.

Users who are viewing this thread