Magthrashidon

Status
Not open for further replies.
so first i wanted to say word or two about this post.in first place idk why partygirl even made this thread about""magthershidon"" as he likes to call it,just random qq thread on ti nothing new +he claims to be good when he is 700 rated pally in 2s and 500 in 3s,you claim to be good player with rating?Anyway you can't call someone bad when you're bad yourself ,this thread really made my day loved reading it :D

so first i wanted to say word or two about this post.in first place idk why partygirl even made this thread about""magthershidon"" as he likes to call it,just random qq thread on ti nothing new +he claims to be good when he is 700 rated pally in 2s and 500 in 3s,you claim to be good player with rating?Anyway you can't call someone bad when you're bad yourself ,this thread really made my day loved reading it :D

This thread must've gotten you quite furious considering you've only posted 7 times in the past 3.5 years

Rating does not mean anything in this bracket. Stop thinking that it actually does and learn not to pre-bubble everything like a dumbass.

Rating does not mean anything in this bracket. Stop thinking that it actually does and learn not to pre-bubble everything like a dumbass.

i wasn't saying it does mean something in 20-29 bracket get ur fact right and stop deffending 700 hollypally which is calling people bad when he can only play low lvls and qq

This thread must've gotten you quite furious considering you've only posted 7 times in the past 3.5 years

it made me laugh and i don't use twink info at all,i come here sometimes to laugh and have fun reading some threads like this one,a dn sometimes i leave reply if i i consider my statement right

i wasn't saying it does mean something in 20-29 bracket get ur fact right and stop deffending 700 hollypally which is calling people bad when he can only play low lvls and qq

By just trying to have a conversation with you makes me want to commit suicide on the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
why ppl so serious about this game? this kids nowadays play this games like they getting paid to do it, when its exactly the opposite.

with that said twink cup fellas drop your egos and play nice, im up for war games if its F2Ps 10vs10.

Sit down and get GY farmed.

why ppl so serious about this game? this kids nowadays play this games like they getting paid to do it, when its exactly the opposite.

with that said twink cup fellas drop your egos and play nice, im up for war games if its F2Ps 10vs10.

It will be f2p restricted! Will use boa head tho since no one of my friends playing have fully geared f2p besides me

implying rating has any value since late mop
and especially wod when you can just play autistic turbo wherr enha has purge on every bind and warrior swings 50k mortals

or rmd where mage trades CC with druid and rogue,while you cant misplay because you got 30ccs so getting kicked doesnt mean shit

and then skillfully using instant burst with rogues burst

also implying half of the bracket even broke 1.5k
fuck me,even got level 90 achievement
lets not even talk about simplicity of the bracket where you barely need any braincells to play hence majority are ferals

solid thinking
getting vasectomy today,thank you for helping me decide

and especially wod when you can just play autistic turbo wherr enha has purge on every bind and warrior swings 50k mortals

or rmd where mage trades CC with druid and rogue,while you cant misplay because you got 30ccs so getting kicked doesnt mean shit

lets not even talk about simplicity of the bracket where you barely need any braincells to play hence majority are ferals

solid thinking

#PJSalt

luv yu nignog <3

solid thinking

Best post of yours since you first came on TI.

Nominated for post of 2015.

PS: I wonder how can i multilike it.. bleah, i can't.

solid thinking

Babygirl dont waste your time on bads like him. Afterall he manages to fail at playing priest in this bracket.
Just look at his hideous as a starter which he most likely spent 5 gold on. Crystalpray @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread