Magtheridon cant play fair so badpak has to sabotage on the horde side?

Re: Fagtheridon cant play fair so badpak has to sabotage on the horde side?

Lol sabotaging enemy team to win? That's sad

dude are you fucking retarded or something? i dont give a single fuck if u play on US or EU. you just replied to me with a stupid point like i really cant tell if you're retarded that much irl or you're trolling. Now shut the fuckup and stop talking to me

What I imagine it was like when you were typing this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOWJ4rKb_g

you're actually annoying asf in general. Stop using this website like its ur facebook page for fucksake

Then im actually doing good work and my effort actually gives me fruits then,you have encouraged me to stay my comrade ;^)

if you are actually taking your time to think of my behaviour,from your posts i can safely assume you also have some sort of mental disorder

whether it was abusement in school,some sort of autism,or not enough attention from mummy or daddy,that is not my concern

have a nice day!

Then im actually doing good work and my effort actually gives me fruits then,you have encouraged me to stay my comrade ;^)

if you are actually taking your time to think of my behaviour,from your posts i can safely assume you also have some sort of mental disorder

whether it was abusement in school,some sort of autism,or not enough attention from mummy or daddy,that is not my concern

have a nice day!

LOL sorry for hurting ur feelings that much i can see how mad you are but this the thing a scrub like you/sapah deserve no respect at all, so im gonna shit talk to you all day untill you change your fake personality.Also this is TI means twink info, if you dont have anything on Topic/information about twinking in general you can just shut up its really simple. A twink like me is not interested at all on what you do in real life, feel free to post anything on Facebook tho. Pce retard

LOL sorry for hurting ur feelings that much i can see how mad you are but this the thing a scrub like you/sapah deserve no respect at all, so im gonna shit talk to you all day untill you change your fake personality.Also this is TI means twink info, if you dont have anything on Topic/information about twinking in general you can just shut up its really simple. A twink like me is not interested at all on what you do in real life, feel free to post anything on Facebook tho. Pce retard

hold on gonna get vasectomy

hold on gonna get vasectomy

fuck off not even gonna bother talking to you again. Yapah i see you vanished? thats how i want you kid, stay shhh all the time. Pce nerdddds

fuck off not even gonna bother talking to you again. Yapah i see you vanished? thats how i want you kid, stay shhh all the time. Pce nerdddds

I stopped responding, in concern for your own safety. I don't want to be responsible for one of your little tantrums where you cause harm to yourself.

I stopped responding, in concern for your own safety. I don't want to be responsible for one of your little tantrums where you cause harm to yourself.

EDIT: Inb4 "YOU FUCKING RETARD"

Do you have anything better to do than nolifing and posting crap on every thread?

thats all u got to say huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread