Mages....

x_HouR_x

Legend
Hey, I want to start a 70 twink and i want it to be a mage. From what i have heard Frost is extremely OP but iwas wondering how is Fire/Arcane. Cuz i dont want to be extremely OP lol plz help

fire is op, arcane can put out amazzing numbers but need more skillz then the other specs, go arcane.

Pretty much what others said.

Each mage spec is ridiculously strong, frost being the easiest. Arcane is most likely the most challenging mage spec to play at the moment, because it's the most squishy one. Arcane mage has the same problem as elemental shaman, your damage is nonexistent when you're being trained (you rely heavily on casts. But if you know something about your class, you can pull out amazing tricks as arcane also.

x_HouR_x said:
Hey, I want to start a 70 twink and i want it to be a mage. From what i have heard Frost is extremely OP but iwas wondering how is Fire/Arcane. Cuz i dont want to be extremely OP lol plz help

Yes, roll mage this bracket need more mages.

Squadbroken said:
Any great geared arcane mage can do the same thing as the others.

this ^

Although the bracket is completely flooded w/ mages (which may be an understatement), you'll still enjoy it. Go ahead and try it out along w/ all 3 specs, you'll lol at how quickly you kill other players.

Users who are viewing this thread