Mage race

Trolls seem the least represented from what Ive seen (though mages are underrepresented in general so I dont see a lot in any case), especially fem trolls.

However I dont like fem troll casting animations as much as male ones. Thanks for all the input guys.

Trolls seem the least represented from what Ive seen (though mages are underrepresented in general so I dont see a lot in any case), especially fem trolls.

However I dont like fem troll casting animations as much as male ones. Thanks for all the input guys.

Humm I don't think so, there are more represented than the Dwarf female mage or orc female mage imo. Dwarf female is like the least played race/gender combo X) (not counting pandarens)

They should just make all dwarves become gnomes and delete the dwarf race from the game. Or maybe change the race name to abomination

They should just make all dwarves become gnomes and delete the dwarf race from the game. Or maybe change the race name to abomination

Dwarf is highly desirable as a shaman. A dwarf mage has fairly cool casting animations, and has an ability similar to Escape Artist, but includes a 10% damage reduction and removal of Poisons and Bleeds with a slightly longer cooldown.

go belf. As a rule if it can be belf-make it belf. That silence is amazing in this world of healercraft(TM). You just cant beat it in terms of min maxing. For a mage, the extra sp(10 SP) from bloodthistle makes up for whatever other secondary racial any other race has(touch of the grave, blood fury, w/e)

Undead still make a decent choice but they fare better as a CQC class(warrior/rogue) because most fears come from priests at close range,etc

Dwarf is highly desirable as a shaman. A dwarf mage has fairly cool casting animations, and has an ability similar to Escape Artist, but includes a 10% damage reduction and removal of Poisons and Bleeds with a slightly longer cooldown.

but, but theyre ugly :/

bubbleblowinggnome.jpg

Whats wrong with dwarves?

Just play Panda. The Gouge helps so much . U can Peel 2 dudes at the same time or gouge before or in between 2 sheep's for an easy applie. Since I feel that mage is more a cc support caster until u build 4 stacks and spam ab.

Plus Panda Males look like me fluffy hairy and a beerbelly c:

Some male dwarfs has moving hair too but still I'll vote for panda doesn't matter if allow or horde.

Users who are viewing this thread