Mage/Priest 2v2 wargames

Sputnick said:
Win ratio is 87%, considering that there were 6 people (2 out - 2 in) playing with multiple combos. (That means combos such as Balance druid and Assas Rogue, back 3.3.5a, VS combos such as Shaman/Warlock)

And most people were just being caution. They would queue 2s skirmish, but epeen matches or srs bsns they would do Rated. Simple as that - any serious moggle who played Detour know how it funtioned.

Every post you made in this thread made me giggle a lot, rofl.

Sputnick said:
Win ratio is 87%, considering that there were 6 people (2 out - 2 in) playing with multiple combos. (That means combos such as Balance druid and Assas Rogue, back 3.3.5a, VS combos such as Shaman/Warlock)

And most people were just being caution. They would queue 2s skirmish, but epeen matches or srs bsns they would do Rated. Simple as that - any serious moggle who played Detour know how it funtioned.

but why hide score thenl0l

Antísocial said:
i like your ninja picture.

Best Player EU am I right? Now I see EU quality.

bankbeauty said:
Best Player EU am I right? Now I see EU quality.

Who? And no Icecold it's not a picture of a ninja, it's a picture taken from the movie "The Last Samurai", actually the best movie I've seen.

Vqqlol said:
oh ok, how did u kno tho? its cold dude just started snowing again..

ye ofc hydramist is tearing pmuch everything up when they actually q, but they're pretty low rated, they dont have a set team (we're in the same boat) just picking up whoever's on, which means the rating is just spread around. most of us are at like 900 rat.. could easily be top 10 eu with the roster we have but interest is simply low when it comes to rbg

yeah, snow in Oslow sux, fryser faktisk. Anyways, :EU::EU::EU:

Turtlezyo said:
but why hide score thenl0l

I die a bit inside to see that it ain't a 0 there. Something personal.

when i saw that video i wanted too say something

( but wasnt sure if its the right place here cause of that "discussion" who got the biggest "cucumber"/or what ever about but also like this discussions^^)

to it cause was rly cool to watch more of this stuff pls from everyone cause i cant play atm^^

it's a picture taken from the movie "The Last Samurai", actually the best movie I've seen.

its a "ok" movie if you wanna watch a goooood samurai movie go watch "six string samurai" funny trash movie

Users who are viewing this thread