Mage/Priest 2v2 wargames

Last week we did some friendly wargames on the draenor realm. I happened to record a few of the 2's, we also did 3's but that was so bursty i never got to hit the record button. Anway the setup we run is arcane mage (POV) and disc priest. Because of the burst we have now, this has become a really interesting setup to run.

Was rly in doubt about wether or not to use the last clip vs PriPri but i guess it's not bad considering the ammount of post-cata twink vids.

[video=youtube;3iR2_mE335Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iR2_mE335Y&hd=1[/video]

Not bad. The mage could do better if he had a better priest.

Steamed said:
oooh i hope they fix the war games soon (i dont wanna accidentally ding.)

I don't think there's any more risk to ding off this as there was pre-exp lock, when there were also people with 1exp left doing wsg's and arena's. No reason to avoid wargames. It's already been told around this site that none of the wargames give exp, presumably to avoid people farmind exp that way.

redpesto said:
¨hahahahhahahaahaha cant sstop laugh

We both know it's true.

Respect for anyone releasing new twink videos, for people that actually care about this part of the game enough to try and get these things through. I sir, salute you regardless of the good or bad play in the video, the simple fact that you bother making a more than decent video displaying actual entertaining clips of 19 is all I need.

/salute

Best regards,

This was the best video in a while. Interesting fights- no ego trips

redpesto said:
still have like 5-2 vs u

What? You're laughable. I would like to see some screen-shots of that. If such thing even exists.

Don't make me post the countless, endless, obnoxious, zillions of screen-shots I have of myself whipping the floor with the likes of you. You're not even half-decent and you're a curse for your mage.

Cusion, get a better player. That disease will delay you worse than 1000ms. Take that as "constructivism feedback".

Muqmuq said:
Aw I disagree with that, sputnick. I think don't know why you think he's a bad priest.

Please don't turn this into a flamewar tho >_<.

I respect you Cusion as a good opponent and as a friend, so I will refrain from doing any more "irrelevant" comments.

Badpesto, will send you the obnoxious losses you had (screen-shots) VIA PM. I expressed my opinion on the movie, a decent one, with the exception of the priest.

Now if we want to express our humble opinion about "this" subject lets make it VIA PM. Ain't spoiling a good thread.

Sputnick said:
I respect you Cusion as a good opponent and as a friend, so I will refrain from doing any more "irrelevant" comments.

Badpesto, will send you the obnoxious losses you had (screen-shots) VIA PM. I expressed my opinion on the movie, a decent one, with the exception of the priest.

Now if we want to express our humble opinion about "this" subject lets make it VIA PM. Ain't spoiling a good thread.

just jump off my dick and stop commenting everything im involved in.

difference between u and me is i dont ss wins. 2 screenshot wins is still lower than 5 not screenshot wins.

Oh, not often I get into videos, and when I do I get killed. :( Nice vid tho.

: /

Hate to see where I loose a game... Was on tha way to go LoS but nooo had to chase mage while priest is poly'd Sooooooo clever!

Anyways! Was really fun! We played Mage/Druid vs same combo, was very, well what to say, even matches bout 50/50 wins loss, epic fun! But didnt excpect to be recorded :O I'd put my hotpants on then!

Users who are viewing this thread