mage info

check out my mage, tell me what you think how i can make it better or different specs i might like. [char=Bloodscalp]Tephiroth[/char]

+100 HP on head

Get the Blue chest from Pyromancer Lograine

+35 SP and +25 Sta Spellthread on legs

Replace the second ring with Cyclopean Ring

And get an engineering trinket or Six Demon Bag, it's awesome.

That's all I can pretty much say atm.

Rapt0R said:
+100 HP on head

+35 SP and +25 Sta Spellthread on legs

3.1 is just 1-2 weeks away that would be completely stupid.

Rapt0R said:
Get the Blue chest from Pyromancer Lograine

That's all I can pretty much say atm.

Just wow! You should not speak ever again. Dear mage please go get Flamestrider Robes. You can wear leather now. Just tell the GM that Rapt0R said it was ok.

But serious. Look to get Atal'ai Gloves of the Eagle 3 Stam and 3 Int > 3 Spellpower. Get Ban'Thok Sash you need the hit. Get a Cyclopean Band to replace that freezing band. Get a DrakeStone to replace that thing you call an off hand.

RickRude said:
3.1 is just 1-2 weeks away that would be completely stupid.

Just wow! You should not speak ever again. Dear mage please go get Flamestrider Robes. You can wear leather now. Just tell the GM that Rapt0R said it was ok.

But serious. Look to get Atal'ai Gloves of the Eagle 3 Stam and 3 Int > 3 Spellpower. Get Ban'Thok Sash you need the hit. Get a Cyclopean Band to replace that freezing band. Get a DrakeStone to replace that thing you call an off hand.

Sorry mr. meanie.

nerdrage pretty much, go for a walk, if you what that is, or idk.

He could've been nicer, sure..

But you could've been right the first time and avoided that whole mess to begin with.

^_^

For me best spec for mage on 49 is frost, fire is boring as most of time is looks like poli/pyro

My frost gear:

[char=eu-Vek%27nilash]Zbijgo[/char]

on 49 i also played on warlock, lvl up him to 60 lvl when i got 100k lifetime and of the horde title

[char=eu-Vek%27nilash]Zbijmnie[/char]

Users who are viewing this thread