Mage Armory Link

Airthron

Legend
Can i please have a frost mages armory link so I can see what weapons and non PvP gear I should be using (if any).

Éleanore @ Defias Brotherhood, Cyberskurk @ Frostwhisper, Púre, Aok @ Twisting Nether, Rngmage @ Twisting Nether - plenty to choose from :)

All EU servers :)

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: I searched each one of them in the armory but none of them came up with results. Also if you meant to give links, they didnt work.

Go to EU armory.

Type in one of these: Calcium, Born to Survive, RNG Gaming, Goblin Factory

Set filter to mage. Browse armories.

Or go to US armory.

Type in one of these: Retro, Surreal, ...

Same as above

Metamorfos said:
Go to EU armory.

Type in one of these: Calcium, Born to Survive, RNG Gaming, Goblin Factory

Set filter to mage. Browse armories.

Or go to US armory.

Type in one of these: Retro, Surreal, ...

Same as above

why would you say Retro or Surreal? none of there mages know how to play gem or gear.

Lol thanks. I got the info I need. But another serious question. Would getting the BiS gear like the tempest things be worth farming for? or is the brutal glad stuff good enough to have a good arena team?

My sig.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Airthron said:
Lol thanks. I got the info I need. But another serious question. Would getting the BiS gear like the tempest things be worth farming for? or is the brutal glad stuff good enough to have a good arena team?

Personally i play PVP gear in Arenas, and PVE gear in BGs.

PVE gear you dont have much resi or hp tbh.

Soberlolz said:
why would you say Retro or Surreal? none of there mages know how to play gem or gear.

I was under the impression atleast some would be. But then again, I'm not from the US nor do I know any of the guilds (except the names).

Metamorfos said:
I was under the impression atleast some would be. But then again, I'm not from the US nor do I know any of the guilds (except the names).

oh okay sorry its just annoying when people think retro/surreal players know how to play there class even thoe they have veteran of the alliance/horde GM/HWL players that dont know how to fake cast

3 socket legs, 3 socket staff, tazik , bracers ,feet and belt t6. Not that hard really.

Im far away from bis btw so dont copy my gear .

Èleanor said:
PVE gear you dont have much resi or hp tbh.

Very true, have not checked a mage hp in full pve but i would guess it stands around 12 k self buffed, and around 14.5 k raid buffed.

But yes, the pve gear in certain occasion is worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread