Maelstrom versus Omgmom

Nzxer said:
@ quara, thats what i mean by pulling a pym.

Well look here. Real is talking about pissing out excellence, has #1 warr in the world sigs, and was gloating about how he's going to go to EU and rock those kids as well, and be known worldwide as the best 19 warr(that's even corny by my standards) while I just dabble around in Ruin. Overall he even makes me look like the most humble of players. Therefore I'm going to have to devote a decent amount of energy in an attempt to break down his near limitless ego. I acknowledge that I'm at a huge disadvantage class/race wise, so i'll actually have to outplay him by a substantial amount to accumulate wins.

Evocate said:
Oh yeah I want to hear the EU trolls now. Not much to say. But hey, why dont you guys come over like Ovation, Hoboman, Omgmom and Resisted have? You can see US for yourself. All of them say US is pretty much the same as Euro so lets see what you got. Put up or shut up =)

Me and Ryrith have been duelling in Darnasussus for 2 weeks 24/7 to make me a better priest and we also came to the conclusion that Omgmom isnt on one of the better Rogue chars there.

His Dps sucks compared to Ryrith, Guys a GOOD Priest cant beat a GOOD rogue.

If you check around 50 sec-1min you see Omgmom smashing Mealstrom but nearly no dps comes out if Ryrith did that to me i would be on 50% hp.

Im not saying that your a bad priest though your Pro but just had to say this.

Grats,Pindakaas

Pindakaas said:
Me and Ryrith have been duelling in Darnasussus for 2 weeks 24/7 to make me a better priest and we also came to the conclusion that Omgmom isnt on one of the better Rogue chars there.

His Dps sucks compared to Ryrith, Guys a GOOD Priest cant beat a GOOD rogue.

If you check around 50 sec-1min you see Omgmom smashing Mealstrom but nearly no dps comes out if Ryrith did that to me i would be on 50% hp.

Im not saying that your a bad priest though your Pro but just had to say this.

Grats,Pindakaas

Dear sir - omgmom is a far better rogue then Ryrith will ever be(and I hardly like Omg so no ass licking intended).

You realise that he played on US realms for that duel which means loads of MS.

You also realise that a good priest should infact constantly beat a good rogue - problem is your not good i guess.

Well i can fraps a duel between us, I dont know if im a Good priest but in not a bad one.

Pff just mate i dont know but the duels between us go Tougher than this for me.

I dont get the part where you say Ryrith does more damage? is he stacking some major AP shiz? his dps carnt be alot more than omgmom unless hes dual LS spec or some shit

trickerylol said:
I dont get the part where you say Ryrith does more damage? is he stacking some major AP shiz? his dps carnt be alot more than omgmom unless hes dual LS spec or some shit

Pinda obviously mention that because Omgmom has a lot of lagg and can't DPS as much as me, cuz I didn't had 500-700 MS as he had when he faced this priest. I play the ordinary sub spec with ordinary gear.

If Omgmom would play with less MS he'd beat this priest for sure, I've seen omgmom duel priests and his really good at it.

Rolt- said:
Dear sir - omgmom is a far better rogue then Ryrith will ever be(and I hardly like Omg so no ass licking intended).

Far better rogue, I don't know but I can agree that he's better than me.

Have you ever seen me 1v1? Don't make fast conclusions.

Rolt- said:
You realise that he played on US realms for that duel which means loads of MS.

I agree.

Rolt- said:
You also realise that a good priest should infact constantly beat a good rogue - problem is your not good i guess.

I disagree the rogue got the advantage the whole time, the priest needs to play better than the rogue the whole time for winning. It requires a lot more of the priest than from the rogue.

Rolt- said:
Yeh watched your moive.

Alright, let's say that ''Omgmom is a far better rogue than me''. Then I can tell you that Clysthene is a far better warlock than you :) And will always be.

I've seen your movie btw and in-game 2v2 : )))

RyrithDraenor said:
Alright, let's say that ''Omgmom is a far better rogue than me''. Then I can tell you that Clysthene is a far better warlock than you :) And will always be.

I've seen your movie btw and in-game 2v2 : )))

Haha, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rolt- said:

PROVED RYRITH BEATED MAELSTROM.

A Good rogue should beat a Good priest.

No, it was all about delays, this US vs EU shit ain't working, if an US player goes to EU he will have 500 MS. And you can't PLAY with 500 MS it's impossible, Maelstrom had shit loads of lagg when he came EU and when I came US I had the same.

I lost against Maelstrom on US because of Delays and Maelstrom lost against me on EU because of delays :( Well, ptr would be easiest as they did back in the days so we'll have same MS.

And no a GOOD PRIEST has higher chance to beat a good rogue, no doubt, if played right as Maelstrom plays. Maelstrom's 200 Smite's hurted :(((

Users who are viewing this thread