Maelstrom verses Angry Cows who wield Shadowfangs

i cant believe that was heavyarmz at the start, seriously.

-muzkie

edit: i'd give him another go, im sure hed be up for it

Nzxer said:
i cant believe that was heavyarmz at the start, seriously.

-muzkie

edit: i'd give him another go, im sure hed be up for it

I raped him about 5 times as hard in Valor, directly before that duel. Then I was going to 2v2, but he challenged me to a duel, so we dueled again...and that was the result.

Maelstromz said:
You should still be using a 2hander against a priest, and only going to 1h to bash heals.

This is true.

Not saying you play bad, cause I can't play a priest properly myself :)

But, I can say that those warriors are shit. 2h + Sader is imo the only way to go vs a priest. Ofc Macrobashing. Anyways, good considering playing on a laptop w/o mouse. bet you'll be a bit better if you had a mouse >.<

That sounded weird

Bragh said:
Not saying you play bad, cause I can't play a priest properly myself :)

But, I can say that those warriors are shit. 2h + Sader is imo the only way to go vs a priest. Ofc Macrobashing. Anyways, good considering playing on a laptop w/o mouse. bet you'll be a bit better if you had a mouse >.<

That sounded weird

You don't hit THAT much less dps when being specced into armor to the teeth since 3.2, and you save the time swapping weapons....but...yeah...not using a 2h is still inexcusable.

heavyaarmz doesnt have a 2h, thats why he was only 1h the entire time.

BAR cmae out after he xferred to ruin

Nzxer said:
heavyaarmz doesnt have a 2h, thats why he was only 1h the entire time.

BAR cmae out after he xferred to ruin

I thought he only xfered like 4 months ago...and though i'm not too familar with boas, I believe BAR was out then. Even if it wasn't theres still Smites Mighty Hammer, Nightreaver, and Runic Darkblade. Though with a Shadowfang and 3/3 in Armored to the Teeth the damage might be compareable to the nonboa 2handers(don't feel like doing the math)...I believe it's close.

I wouldn't mind playing a few of you eu warriors on eu ptr, obviously their would be some info swappin but i think something could be worked you if any of you are game.

tbh we need naxp or zutys 19 server finished and working so EU players can face US players without having ptr lag or cross continent lag

I agree, but as I said earlier, still intrested in fightin you euro warriors.

Edit- If someone has a inactive spare account I'll just put time on it and make a warrior to play with yous.

Realek said:
I agree, but as I said earlier, still intrested in fightin you euro warriors.

Edit- If someone has a inactive spare account I'll just put time on it and make a warrior to play with yous.

I would be up to face you or any others of the best US warrs, but i think the best way may be private server as encore said for avoiding more lag problems.

To you edit if you really feel like doing one warr in a EU acc i have one that im not using since 1 year or more ago and can lend it to you for some time, pm me if your interested :)

_Wip_ said:
I would be up to face you or any others of the best US warrs, but i think the best way may be private server as encore said for avoiding more lag problems.

To you edit if you really feel like doing one warr in a EU acc i have one that im not using since 1 year or more ago and can lend it to you for some time, pm me if your interested :)

I Pm'd you.

Edit- does blackout got a public vent?

Users who are viewing this thread