US lvl111 Fury Warrior

vitalremains

Grandfathered
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/argent-dawn/Ravenswinter

Hi all,

this is my xmog gathering char and lately running HFC was wondering if it was better to stack Vers or Mastery to up my damage. I used to stack haste for the run speed but looking to switch thing around (having more mastery/ver to get the Aggramar's stride bonus)

i will get the crafted legendary someday so I'll replace my shoulder with Azerite gear.

Anyone ever tried something similar?

I don't know if you will be able to get your versatility high enough for it to be your top stat for Aggramar's Stride.

Look into Sephuz' Secret as well. Solid ring with a 10% movement speed + 2% haste bonus and than a proc on top of that.

More suggestions:
Finish getting 233 crafted gear (cloak, belt, legs, gloves, bracers)
Second 233 weapon
Azerite Helm + Shoulders
Upgrade your trinkets

Was just curious as to what you were trying to accomplish with this character so I could have a better understanding. Haste is the best stat to stack as far as pure movement speed with aggramar's stride is concerned, but if you're looking for more damage then vers/mastery is about even as far as stat weights go. Here is a link to my work in progress warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Iexplodelike . With my haste and azurite pieces I have 164% base movement speed with no damage issues.

Why haste is superior? could I get the same result going all mastery?

What I was trying to do is keep my speed (with all haste I was about 152%) but also help my damage to just run 1 set for higher dungeon with boss like Butcher who need great DPS.

thank for input all

Haste is superior because of how your enrage works. Enrage now gives bonus haste instead of the attack speed bonus it used to give. So for the sheer movement speed your highest stat should aways be haste for aggramar's because you will never get a stat to be higher than your haste.

Just get the crafted gear with haste/mastery stats. That stat combination is called "feverflare". If you stack haste as main stat and mastery as 2nd stat you won't have any damage issues.

As far as butcher in highmaul goes I'm not sure a 111 can solo him. I'll do some testing and get back to you on that.
[doublepost=1540260467,1540255635][/doublepost]I tested Butcher on both normal and heroic and was able to easily solo both. Haven't testes mythic yet but you should be fine as long you stack both haste/mastery.

Going from 110 to 111 is interesting due to how BfA item enhancements work. For instance, BfA gems now give the full amount that 120s get, as opposed to the fraction they provide to 110s. This means sockets are very, very powerful to a 111. 40 in a secondary stat can offset a large item level difference. Look for sockets if you are trying to max out one of your secondary stats.

Users who are viewing this thread