lvl 71 Archaeology 1h

Kutotems

Legend
So i was looking at the archaeology rewards/ rare artifacts and when i looked at the vrykul artifacts there was a lvl 71 requirement axe with a 580 top end, 2.6 speed and a 171 dps called the Nifflevar Bearded axe. now, i wonder is this obtainable at level 70, and if it is obtained/Dual weilded, is it worth going to 71 with? This item used to require lvl 80 but now requires 71.

already a thread aboot it

ØhnØes said:
If you wan't the ability to 2-3 shot people as a melee class then sure, but you won't be able to do arena.

False. 70-74 are all in the same arena braket despite what some tin foil hats have said

Sharlindra said:
71-74 cant join arena teams for now. i think it was a bug.

This had always been the case, you can however create an arena team at lvl 70, THEN lvl to 71/74 and still queue because your team doesnt get reset nor deleted, I dont know wether you can invite new people to the team, but you can queue with people already in it.

Zanex said:
This had always been the case, you can however create an arena team at lvl 70, THEN lvl to 71/74 and still queue because your team doesnt get reset nor deleted, I dont know wether you can invite new people to the team, but you can queue with people already in it.

yup

tenchar

Users who are viewing this thread