70-79 LvL 70 Rogue guide by Razzerz [MoP]

Hey, if you are not going to be doing arena at all you may aswell just go for the full wotlk gems and enchants with dancing steel on weapons, I'm not to sure i didn't theory craft much but i think dancing steel is better, ye the second sonic booster is optional just go for the battlemaster.

Cool, yeah I think I will run with full wotlk gems&enchants.
Jorgén @ Bronze Dragonflight - Community - World of Warcraft - Updated char.
So what I need is 1x Eternal Champion ring, tier shoulders, and the last glaive, and then he is actually done^^ thanks alot :D..

So what you say about proffs? should i keep jc?

Hello!
I'am aiming to lvl my 70 twink rogue and use on it Thunderfury+Warglaive. Not aiming to have ideal weapons...just the best looking ones...for me atlast:) and here is my problem: which one in main hand and which in offhand? I know that would be better to keep Warglaive in MH for more dmg, but i've also read somewhere that main hand glaive+TF in off looks weird when you keep them "covered"(at back for example). Any1 have any idea about that?

Hello!
I'am aiming to lvl my 70 twink rogue and use on it Thunderfury+Warglaive. Not aiming to have ideal weapons...just the best looking ones...for me atlast:) and here is my problem: which one in main hand and which in offhand? I know that would be better to keep Warglaive in MH for more dmg, but i've also read somewhere that main hand glaive+TF in off looks weird when you keep them "covered"(at back for example). Any1 have any idea about that?
offhand glaive MH thunderfury

Hello!
Sorry for the late response but I wouldn't use thunderfury full stop but if you 100% intend on using thunderfury you should use it in offhand, and the glaive main hand, you will always get the proc from thunderfury anyway because your attacks are so fast.

[MENTION=9054]Razzerz[/MENTION]!

Rewriting:

Dinged a Rogue yesterday, with the mindset of doing a bis/dmg-battleground rogue.

With 6 hours 49 minutes played, I got my first offhand glaive, so well, extremely lucky.

Would like some suggestions of what the BIS gear is, and also enchants. Leveled JC to 450 today, so is it the Hard Khorium Choker im going for, or Necklace of the Deep?

Also, 1x Dancing steel x1 mongoose, or 2x Dancing steel? (Would like to run with X2 mongoose because it looks cool as hell if i ever get that second glaive)

Havent really gotten any other gear yet, since it has only been two days, but yeah, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Douglinds/simple

Last edited by a moderator:
Razzerz!

Rewriting:

Dinged a Rogue yesterday, with the mindset of doing a bis/dmg-battleground rogue.

With 6 hours 49 minutes played, I got my first offhand glaive, so well, extremely lucky.

Would like some suggestions of what the BIS gear is, and also enchants. Leveled JC to 450 today, so is it the Hard Khorium Choker im going for, or Necklace of the Deep?

Also, 1x Dancing steel x1 mongoose, or 2x Dancing steel? (Would like to run with X2 mongoose because it looks cool as hell if i ever get that second glaive)

Havent really gotten any other gear yet, since it has only been two days, but yeah, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Douglinds/simple
I would suggest going with Dancing Steel however take Mongoose if you please, If you get your second Glaive Khorium Choker is probably better if you're going to use glaives, otherwise just take the necklace.

I would suggest going with Dancing Steel however take Mongoose if you please, If you get your second Glaive Khorium Choker is probably better if you're going to use glaives, otherwise just take the necklace.

Okay, thanks!

Aiming for x2 crux, and x2 glaives as well. But I think ill go with the Choker then! Thank you

Still working on the big update I don't have a lot of time it should be up in 1 week or so

hey mate i tried following the guide best i can then the char devs diapered.

i am new to twinking but i have been a silent viewer to the forum for a while.

I have a level 70 rogue twink

Tailx @ Defias Brotherhood - Community - World of Warcraft

^^ link to char page

so i mainly pve due to long bg que times. but i use the same gear in pvp also. can i get some helpful ideas on how to improve gear and spec and any helpful ideas would be great.

Is this guide still viable or has the gear a rogue aims for now a bit different? For example, I see quite a few rogues using Hand of the Deceiver now.

Users who are viewing this thread