lvl 60's and resilence

greetings twinkinfo. i have lately been concidering of making a lvl 60 twink. not really sure about class, but i am wondering how much resilence you could get, and if it would be any good to even have alot of it.

With resilience in its current state, you can stack an OK amount, but you're still going to die relatively fast without heals. I'd only recommend the +20 resil to chest enchant if you are a class that does not benefit much from +10 stats. Next patch, it may become more viable with the resilience changes, but I still think the key will be brute force and big heals :)

spandex said:
With resilience in its current state, you can stack an OK amount, but you're still going to die relatively fast without heals. I'd only recommend the +20 resil to chest enchant if you are a class that does not benefit much from +10 stats. Next patch, it may become more viable with the resilience changes, but I still think the key will be brute force and big heals :)

This

You just give up way to much that could go to a DPS/healing stat or pure Sta if you do resil in your socket gear

As a pally/dk/war in 3.2 you can have about 380 resil using ramps/socket gear which comes out to about

-15.2% chance to be crit

-33.44% damage from crits

You're forgetting the most important part of 3.2: the resilience change. I haven't even logged into my 80 yet so I don't know the numbers (probably the same as the -chance to be crit) but resilience now lowers damage taken in general. I still don't think it's a feasible route though, as you could be stacking ArP on a DK or warrior and strength on a paladin for likely better returns.

spandex said:
You're forgetting the most important part of 3.2: the resilience change. I haven't even logged into my 80 yet so I don't know the numbers (probably the same as the -chance to be crit) but resilience now lowers damage taken in general. I still don't think it's a feasible route though, as you could be stacking ArP on a DK or warrior and strength on a paladin for likely better returns.

Would be nice for going vs lvlers tho without a buddy.

1v15s gogo

I'm convinced you still have a better chance melting them very quickly than you do stacking resilience. Against 15 people you are still going to die the second 1 of the 6 paladins HoJs you.

spandex said:
I'm convinced you still have a better chance melting them very quickly than you do stacking resilience. Against 15 people you are still going to die the second 1 of the 6 paladins HoJs you.

[item]Petrified Scarab[/item] helps

Users who are viewing this thread