Lvl 20 The exalted title

Babydoll

Legend
I wanted to make a freaking long post, but I'm lazy. So here it goes :

Ding 40th rep exalted = The exalted

Bisou

ßabydoll The exalted

Edit : Just got my 55th rep exalted. Now waiting for timewalking Cataclysm in order to get 60 reputations and the beloved title.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're linked so it dousn't count ;p
ßabydoll did grind all 40 reps on one f2p char
And congratulations to ßabydoll for probably being first with this title (i think atleast..)

Why would it not "count" ? I got all of mine on one character. And I did not even use a token to get them. It was done years ago. I just did it secretly, without bragging about it.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Why would it not "count" ? I got all of mine on one character. And I did not even use a token to get them. It was done years ago. I just did it secretly, without bragging about it.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Link a level 20 (or similar) with those reps or stop playing dumb. There's quite a bit of a difference between getting reps at 20 and getting them at level 100, 90 or whatever was the max level when you got the achie.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Because the achievement itself isnt that impressive but he/she did it on a trial character wich makes everything harder and more difficult. i'm fairly sure that the character on wich you got this isnt a twink but most likely your main.

PS: you instantly brought up how you didnt brag about it wich makes me think that you're slightly jelly or smth ^^

Because the achievement itself isnt that impressive but he/she did it on a trial character wich makes everything harder and more difficult. i'm fairly sure that the character on wich you got this isnt a twink but most likely your main.

PS: you instantly brought up how you didnt brag about it wich makes me think that you're slightly jelly or smth ^^

Why would you think it was not on a twink?
Did you even look at ANY of my achievements?
Do you even think this is my only account?
Why would I be "jelly" over something I did four expansions ago?
Have a wonderful day thinking of answers to these questions that you will no doubt never answer.

m8 ur character has literally 0 exalted reps. babydoll has it one toon

Strange that I have "Beloved" achievement though that requires 60. In fact it used to require a whopping 75!
If you do happen drop into Draenor I would be happy to fly you around. That meta achievement requires rep as well.
Have a wonderful day!

Why would you think it was not on a twink?
Did you even look at ANY of my achievements?
Do you even think this is my only account?
Why would I be "jelly" over something I did four expansions ago?
Have a wonderful day thinking of answers to these questions that you will no doubt never answer.

1. Just my assumption
2.didnt ask about your other characters / acounts
3. You just have a certain sense of sarcasm that makes me think that :)
Now lets stop derailing the thread :^)

1. Just my assumption
2.didnt ask about your other characters / acounts
3. You just have a certain sense of sarcasm that makes me think that :)
Now lets stop derailing the thread :^)

Pretty sure most of us have been discussing reputations. And the achievements achieved therein.
It was you that noted that I "instantly" brought it up. Instant being an entire day later. Kek...
I even went on to congratulate the OP.
I still don't get how I could be "jelly" or smth when I got that achievement four expansions ago. Perhaps you were thinking of yourself. For it was even you that stated the achievement was not "impressive" when you only have 15.
Some people like to do achievements, some do not. Some just cannot handle the "challenge" of doing achievements. They are not for everyone.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread