Lvl 20 resto FC druid

ok, going with sandals, and what you guys think about going to get 1h boa mace and if i get 85 to help, the furbolg medicine bag? It would be pretty big stam boost..?

you can't get the bag...costs too much.

imo staff of jordan for the stam and resilience...the spell power is nice for your heals too.

also, don't forget the battle standard. you can only use it about once per BG...but its good for 200+ health.

Sometime today ill log out in what i have of my resto gear so far and see thoughts on it

here's my opinion: In order to be a good FC as a Druid, you need (again in my feeble opinion) to be able to survive more than 5 seconds if you get caught mid-field. To do that, you need all the resilience you can get...and speed pots (fast bears rock).

by the time you get those two things, you'll have played your druid long enough to understand what spec you want.

but yeah, any spec can 'work'...its just a question of if YOU can get it to work (or want to get it to work for that matter).

edit: like shft says your gear is really intro stuff and needs some love, but you'll figure it out as you go.
I really think your talents are TERRIBLE. If you have full capped ravage talent points you shouldnt even be commenting on this.

You should spec 30% you arent gonna stop and attack in FC gear and get 5 combo points and then run and heal.

I really think your talents are TERRIBLE. If you have full capped ravage talent points you shouldnt even be commenting on this.

its a Wrath talent...not a Ravage talent.

...and I've gotten more use out of it than I thought I would. After Ferocious Bite and energy-dump-mangles it gives me an instant ranged option I wouldn't otherwise have. I've gotten a few very satisfying clutch KBs that have kept me from respeccing.

damage-wise, i'd probably go with this build (http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0Zcb0o) but haven't bothered to change yet as I plan on going back to feral swiftness for the quick cap and kill-a-guy-under-the-speed-buff achievements.

Users who are viewing this thread