Lvl 20 p2p Thread!

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
We already got some cool players and we will keep growing as long as 19s are a bit slow. Since we don't belong in the 20-24 bracket or f2p bracket obviously I suggest that we meet up here and share our twinks, tips and our super mega awesome twink stories. :cool:

Who twinks at 20? Sheesh.

Go big or go home!

Thread will work for awhile but eventually get flamed n closed. You should be aiming for a guide or p2p 20 rooster. Sticky. Small steps, just my 2 cents, it's not like I'm anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
*stands up in the middle of the circle* i'm saint and i have twenty!

Here's my p2p 20 :s

workaholics - FoTM Prot pally

im using BaR with crusader for straight up dps and switching to +15str mh + shield for smexy Avenger's Shield damage

only made this since i got bored of farming rep and crap on my main x) it was fun for a few bg's

The games are better as 20 for me, so everyone trying to convert me to F2P, it worked... and so now i share a similar animosity towards a lot of P2P's... Just think about what affect you are having on a particular game as P2P. Are you teamed up against an army of great players? Good choice. Are you teamed up against a bunch of scrubs while you and your chums premade steamroll all evening?... gg you just made the game /yawn boring for everyone else.

So I say, play both, if you can... And understand that sometimes, switching faction or switching toons will have a positive affect on the game for 19 others too.

On topic, I think 20 P2P should be treated with exactly the same respect as 24.. I've seen people try to justify that 20 P2P is similar to F2P, and claim that their P2P 20, is somehow more fair, and more moral than rolling 24 - Maybe it is more fair, but it's still unfair, so it's your call.

Just think about what affect you are having on a particular game as P2P .

Just replying to this in general ^_^

I rolled 20 P2P, in part, to have a larger individual impact on games. With that being said, I think we've got a pretty good understanding of the impact we have. In my defense, trying to herd cats can be an exercise in futility, it's for my sanity. ^_^

I kid... kinda.

Gear.
24s get a few more spells. Priests get fort. rogues get gouge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread